• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XXI was November 8th: Aftermath...

ekb

First Post
Donna & Jim just reminded me that I'm not available for the evening session.

Please remove Donna & I from the Shadowrun game in the afternoon. Still on for everything else...

pucky

First Post
Please sign me up

Please sign me up for Game 5 (Voyage of the Golden Dragon) in the morning and Game 1 (We all fall down) in the afternoon. Thanks!

Paul_Klein

Explorer
Man this is getting really exciting!!

Buzz, please sign me up for breakfast too. Even though nobody knows me, I can't wait to sling some hash (browns) with you guys.

Thalmin: Do you have the Star Wars GM Screen in stock? I'll need one before I run my game and would much rather buy it there.

Lifelike

First Post
Hey there Buzz.
I'd like Breakfast, Morning slot 2 (Children of the Quark), and Afternoon 3 (Domo Arigato Cyber Zombito) please.
Thanks for the information about the quote, it was neat to learn.
Elijah

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Hi Buzz,

Could you please put Ninjacat and myself down for Morning Slot #4, please. Ninjacat is at work and it is against ninja rules to check your e-mail during missions.

Wooooo!!

I get home from work, and there's a slot still open in Tim's game!

..Although, I'm actually already signed up, thanks to 'Zilla speaking up for me (my whining about being at work this afternoon in the planning thread probably set me up in Buzz's mind, heh.) Thanks, Buzz, but you forgot to put Reidzilla in! It was his request, after all. *g*

So, if that last seat in morning game 4 could go to Reidzilla, or my seat and put me in the last seat, whatever works, that'd be awesome.

-Thanks!

ETA: Aaaaand, 'Zilla beat me to the punch, heh.
You know, I can't remember the last time the 3 of us played in the same game and one of us wasn't running it.

This should be fun...
plotting.gif

Jade Fire

First Post
I would like to sign up for the following games; 6. Serenity, "Three, Little, Words", TraceBuller42 (Morning) 6. Fú - The Fortune of Heroes, "The Prison of 1001 eaths", Reidzilla (Afternoon) Thanks

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Man this is getting really exciting!!

Buzz, please sign me up for breakfast too. Even though nobody knows me, I can't wait to sling some hash (browns) with you guys.

Thalmin: Do you have the Star Wars GM Screen in stock? I'll need one before I run my game and would much rather buy it there.

Thanks. I'll set one aside for you.

buzz

Adventurer
please sign me up for game 7 in the afternoon. lost temple of the fey gods.

Hi! I'd like to participate in morning game #3 and afternoon game #7 if possible. Thanks in advance :)

Please remove Donna & I from the Shadowrun game in the afternoon. Still on for everything else...

I'd love to play in Morning Game #3 if a slot is still available. Thanks!

Please sign me up for Game 5 (Voyage of the Golden Dragon) in the morning and Game 1 (We all fall down) in the afternoon. Thanks!

Hey there Buzz.
I'd like Breakfast, Morning slot 2 (Children of the Quark), and Afternoon 3 (Domo Arigato Cyber Zombito) please.

I would like to sign up for the following games; 6. Serenity, "Three, Little, Words", TraceBuller42 (Morning) 6. Fú - The Fortune of Heroes, "The Prison of 1001 eaths", Reidzilla (Afternoon) Thanks

All added/subtracted/whatever! Vyvyan Basterd's "Slavelords" morning event is now full!

Man, I love multi-quote. :)

Remove ads