• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XXII is March 21st: SIGN UP!

GORAK

First Post
Hey Buzz,
Same deal here like Mark, I did not get any sign-up's either for my event so you can cancel afternoon slot 2, game 7 for me then. I will only play in morning slot then for tomorrow's gameday.
Thx
GORAK

buzz

Adventurer
Hey Buzz,
Same deal here like Mark, I did not get any sign-up's either for my event so you can cancel afternoon slot 2, game 7 for me then. I will only play in morning slot then for tomorrow's gameday.
Thx
GORAK

Done. Guess we didn't have to worry about taking up too many tables... :)

buzz

Adventurer
Vyv, attached is my PC for the Slavers game.

Also, our reservation at Le Peep has been made. 7:45am, under my name (Delsing) and Games Plus.

Attachments

• Abramelin.pdf
    835.3 KB · Views: 127

HinterWelt

First Post
Hey Buzz,
Thx
GORAK

If you are looking I could accommodate one more in my Zombipocalypse game.

Reidzilla

Explorer
Hello to all of the players for Maid in the Moss.

I highly recommend you look over the rules here. While it is indie, it is not rules light. I will be going over everything but things will go faster (a.k.a. you will have more fun play time) if some of it is familiar.

William Ronald

Explorer
Although I am in Phoenix now, I would like to wish everyone at Games Plus and everyone going to the Gameday a great time. (I will be playing in the Worldwide D&D Gameday -- have to see about maybe organizing a Phoenix Gameday down the road.)

Yort

First Post
Hey all,

Sorry to say I'm going to pull out of Gameday this round. Work is offering to provide money in exchange for brute labor in an extended fashion this weekend, and I do like the cash. Hemmed and hawwed about it for the last hour, which is why this post is so late, but time and a half is good in a nervous economy so I'm doing the "right" thing instead of the "fun" thing.

Regrets to Vyvyan and Fenril for leaving them a gamer short, but each table was full of known, solid players and I'm sure everything will rock.

See you all later. Slap TracerBullet for me. Just 'cause.

Fenril Knight

First Post
Mark, Hinterwelt, thank you for letting me have the private room in the evening ^^

If its not too much of a bother, could I slide into the breakfast tomorrow? As well as the Slot 0 game. I know this is rather short notice, but my morning cleared up and I'm able to come ^^ Thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads