Chicago Gameday XXIII is July 18th: SIGN UP!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Just wanted to chime in to say my wife and I had a great time in Vyvyan Basterd's 4E game. It's nice (for me) to be able to play 4E for once (we've been playing since last summer but I'm the DM :))

I believe Deron (our walk-in friend) had a good time, too! (He has an ENWorld account - I forget his screenname - but he doesn't post much so I'm not sure if he'll see this thread).

(Oh, and thanks for introducing me to the "vine horror"; I definitely need to drop that into our game :] )

Thanks!

Thank you! We had a great group. Time went against us and resulted in more of a cliff-hanger than I expected, but hopefully that will be enough to entice such good players back to my table for the continuation of the plight of the uncanny child at the next Gameday.

Thanks to Nijacat (;)) for another great game of Supernatural. Cortex, Unisystem, Synnibar...whatever system you use would still be a fun time.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Thanks to everyone in my afternoon mystery game, which was based on Lacuna, Pt. 1 but with a mostly new setting. If you're curious, I wrote a bit about the new setting on my design blog: Happy Bishop Games

[/quote]

FWIW, WJ, I don't think your take on the setting was at all outside the realm of what Jared envisioned for the Blue City.

That said, I think they'd be even less outside the realm of what Fred Hicks envisioned for the Mad City.

(psst, the secret is, that they're really the same place...)

Good times!

Dfranco83

First Post
I wanted to add that it was fun to play in that Mutant X game. I am sure the Gypsy Monster Hunting game will be a good time as well.

I hope my new runners had fun with Shadowrun.

Huzzah! No more dead ENWorld preventing my typical post gameday gushing.

Thanks as always to our gracious hosts at Games Plus, and to buzz for organizing (and to Mark for supervising us once buzz left)

Thanks to all of the players in my morning Iriaebor game--you guys rocked the scenario with no chance for me to even drop red herrings for you to chase thanks to your excellent clue-sniffing at the crime scene. Next time, the lich gets a much bigger room so he's harder to target, and much meaner monster friends.

Thank you, WJ! You ran a fantastic afternoon game--I thought the slow introduction of rules as we went along made our confusion about where we were initially even greater (and far more entertaining). My fellow agents--thanks for a great time in the collective unconscious!

Fantastic time all around! Can't wait for the next one!

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Thank you everyone for attending. Too bad so many missed the fun this time.
Thank you to all the judges, especially Vyvyan Bastard and ekb, who provided fun games tried to kill us in the their games. And thanks to my fellow victims players for keeping me alive.
And of course, thanks to buzz and Mark for organizing and running the Game Day.

Remove ads