• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XXIII is July 18th: SIGN UP!

buzz

Adventurer
My offered event will be another high-level 4e game, but much more of a basic dungeon crawl, probably a slightly modified run through a Dungeon Delve.
Trev, see the next post. You can prep an afternoon event if you want to, but it looks like we have a solution, thanks to ekb!

So lets do that: AM slot 4 becomes PM slot X. Anyone who wants to help me casually break things after breakfast, let me know. If there are no takers, I'll be a walk-in heading towards the gypsies game (AM slot 2). Cool?
Done! Thank you, sir. Now we have ample room for players.

BSing is the lifeblood of a GM. Hmm. I'm without a game. If something doesnt open up by tonight I think I'll just sit out this one.
Water'd, we've got room now in three different events in the afternoon. You can still participate!

buzz

Adventurer
I apologize for the short notice, but I will be unable to attend the Gameday tomorrow. As only a few, if any, of you knew I had been experiencing flu-like symptoms this week. While I had hoped that by taking care of myself would have ended it by now, it did not. So I consulted my doctor.

Turns out, I had a Pilonidal Cyst on my lower back that had gotten infected. Let's just say I had a fun time at the emergency room. So, I'll be drugged up on painkillers while I wait for my lower back to heal.

I apologize again and I hope you all have a wonderful time!
No apologies needed, FK. Man, that sounds terrible! :eek: Medicate yourself and get some rest.

Stop getting sick, people!

Gwen110

Explorer
sorry about the cyst. Doesn't sound as bad as the two eyes being infected. But there are two good people who need the someone with the power to heal.

Gwen110

Explorer
Trev, see the next post. You can prep an afternoon event if you want to, but it looks like we have a solution, thanks to ekb!

Done! Thank you, sir. Now we have ample room for players.

Water'd, we've got room now in three different events in the afternoon. You can still participate!

OK, I will come to this in the afternoon with my myriad of choices and perhaps I will choose this one. I don't know. This could be like "pick and choose!"

buzz

Adventurer
I tell ya, having to leave Gameday at 10:30am and not play anything stinks! :) I hope everyone has fun, and I'll check back later.

Since I have some time before I leave for the wedding, I've got some pics from the morning to share:

View the whole album

IMG_0244.JPG

Sorry for catching you eyes-closed, Tofu!

Remove ads