• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XXIII is July 18th: SIGN UP!

[h2]Slot 1: Morning[/h2]
[section]
Morning Game 1:
D&D 4e, Trevalon Moonleirion
[imager]http://www.wizards.com/global/images/products_dndacc_217367200_lgpic.jpg[/imager]
[bq]Pregens will be provided (19th level), new players welcome, but BYODice (no one likes to share) Each character has a little RP blurb that'll help you get into character, and are amusing, I promise.

Meetings with old adventuring companions are always fun, especially after you've all gone your separate ways, some of you settling down, some of you just flying solo, or even finding new parties to adventure with. And what better place to do it than the city where you all got your start: Iriaebor, the city of towers, nasty guild wars, and a thriving thieves' guild. What could possibly go wrong when a group of high level adventurers get drunk in the party thief's inn?[/bq]
1. Dokomo
2. Fenril Knight
3. Lothos
4. Keel Tings
5. Trevalon Moonleirion
6. ...
[/section]

I know times are hard, but playing in your own game? What's up with that, Trev?!!

;)

jesusfreak444

First Post
Well I guess I signed up too late for both the games I first signed up for above. So these are my new choices:

Morning Game 3: An Uncanny Child

AND

Afternoon Game 4: Descending Into the Unknown

buzz

Adventurer
Please sign me up for Uncanny Child.
Done!

Please sign me and Smiruz up for:

Afternoon Game 5: Ashes to Valkyrie
Shadowrun 4e, Dfranco83
Done!

Sign me up for:
Morning Game 1: Trevalon Moonleirion
AND
Afternoon Game 5: Ashes to Valkyrie
Valkyrie is full, but you're in Trev's event!

Well I guess I signed up too late for both the games I first signed up for above. So these are my new choices:

Morning Game 3: An Uncanny Child

AND

Afternoon Game 4: Descending Into the Unknown
I added you to "Descending...". Let me know if you want "Uncanny Child" instead of Trev's game.

Okay folks, "Iriaebor Intrigue," Shadowrun, and "Fugue" are now full.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads