• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Christmas Elf Race?

Matatabi

First Post
So a buddy of mine wants to make a christmas elf. I figured just take the normal elf stats but make his size "small" and a 25ft movement speed but he also wants to use special weapons. Such as extra strength wrapping paper and using the wrapping paper tube to wack people.
The tube is easy; just reskin a club. But Im not sure what to reskin for the wrapping paper.
Also any other ideas would be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Andrecos134

First Post
Could you use a whip? That would let him swing it around and use his high dex. If you want to go with something magical instead, you could use the stats for a rope of entanglement. I'm not sure, but those are my best guesses.

Also, giving him the light cantrip as a race feature would be hilarious, cause he could make anything a Christmas light

Last edited:

aco175

Legend
know your elves.jpg

I remember this from years ago. :)

Rellott

Explorer
Just use a rock gnome and call it that. The rock gnome fits pretty much all the stereotypes about Christmas elves. Short, eccentric, industrious (making toys/gadgets)...
Christmas elves are based on a completely different conception of elves than the Tolkien-style that D&D uses. They're based on little mischievous Fey creatures... just like gnomes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads