D&D 4E Chuck Norris to be in the 4e Core Pantheon

Driddle

First Post
Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicked all the other classes and races out of the PHB ... 5th edition. Chuck Norris is always an edition ahead.

Chuck Norris never rolls to confirm a critical. He IS critical. If you're lucky, he might allow you to invoke his name, "to roll a Chuck Norris." Then again, he might just roundhouse-kick you into a White Wolf game.

Simplicity

Explorer
All of Chuck Norris' actions are swift actions.

Chuck Norris walks in 5-foot steps.

Chuck Norris doesn't wear armor. Unless you count sweaters.

Vecna once looked at Chuck Norris funny, so Chuck ripped out his eye.
Vecna wanted his eye back, so he challenged Chuck Norris to an armwrestling contest.
Vecna kept whining about his eye and hand, so finally Chuck Norris tore Vecna's nuts off. And that's why Vecna is the Master of Secrets.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Kamikaze Midget said:
I'm doing a mental find-and-replace in this thread.

I'm replacing all occurances of Chuck Norris with Pun-Pun.

The world is good.

"Chuck Norris Pun-Pun can beat Pun-Pun without breaking a sweat." ?

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Chuck Norris knows more about OD&D than Diaglo
Chuck Norris knows the limit of my hat of d02
The Time of Troubles happened because Chuck Norris wanted a quite afternoon.
Chuck Norris tried to outstare the sun. The result was called "Ragnarok"
Chuck Norris is completely and absolutely immune to disease. The reason for this is that once he had to sneeze after getting up in the morning. What happened after is known as The Dawn Cataclysm"
Everything you do, wherever you are, whoever you are, provokes an AoO from Chuck Norris.
According to some philosophers, the multiverse is constantly being destroyed and recreated between instants. Chuck Norris does that on his spare time.
Chuck Norris once walked to the last layer of the Abyss and roundhouse kicked it in the face. Since then, the Abyss has the name "Infinite Layers"

According to Maddox, The Holy Symbol of Chuck Norris is a unicorn with a huge erection.

Simplicity

Explorer
CleverNickName said:
Here I was, trying to be all clever with a Planescape/Lady of Pain reference, and you go and pull this one out. Nicely done. :)

You know, I was really trying to go there too... I just couldn't really think of a good way of doing it. :)

Chuck Norris eats spheres of annihilation for breakfast. Mmmmm. Spherrios.

When a druid wants a wooden staff, he casts Shillelagh. When Chuck Norris wants a wooden staff, he beats it out of a druid.

Nyaricus

First Post
Ao snaps his fingers to get Helm's attention. Chuck Norris *makes* to snap his fingers and Ao is prone on the ground making kissy-face with Chucky's booties.

Remove ads