• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chunk of Meat

taliesin15

First Post
reveille writes:
Whats your take on dragon steaks?
Well, I'm pretty sure Dragons are pure carnivores, right? The exception might be some of the ones with High Intelligence who possibly shapeshift somehow and mix with humans in order to suss out who has the best stash of diamonds and pearls in the large metropolis on the coast. Mixing with the upper crust, they might have to eat many an arugula salad, or say antipasta dishes, even rapini sauteed with garlic and chantrell mushrooms with shaved truffles and parmesan. Washed down with nice vintage Pinot Noir. Definitely NOT standard Dragon food.
But otherwise, I would think as pure carnivores they would not be particularly delicious. OTOH, I have an open mind. One time I was in New Orleans, and had a really delicious supper consisting of Alligator tail. Really, gators and crocs probably have the constitution, as it were, and diet of a dragon, right? This dish was simmered slowly with a lot of cayenne, chili peppers and garlic. So, I would nix the idea of Dragon steaks in favor of Dragon stew. But only amply flavored with spices and aromatic veggies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads