• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cincinnati area (OH/KY/IN) - looking for players

Fathead

First Post
We're looking for players in the Northern Kentucky / Cincinnati area. We play a weekly 3.5 campaign.

If you're interested in hearing more, post here! :)

Fathead

First Post
corkraggen said:
Hi, i'm looking for a game in the area, can you give me any more info, when, where what game setting,etc...

When - every Wednesday (although, most of us are pretty flexible if the day needs to be changed). We generally play from 6:00-10:00 or 10:30.

Where - Northern KY area. We usually play at the GMs home (which is currently in transition, as he is moving to Wallace Woods).

Game Setting - basic fantasy, low magic, no divination spells beyond 1st (unless PC takes a prestige class specifically for divinations). We don't use campaign supplements or modules. All of the maps, cities, characters, and adventures are all our own home campaign.

Other information - Our current group has 4 players and one GM. The GM is new (I'm in hiatus), but an experienced player. We're looking for other players who will contribute to the game and story...and more importantly, players that we get along with and whose company we enjoy (so, yes, we'd like to meet prospective players first).

So, tell us about yourself! :)

Remove ads