• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Heroes/City of Villains - Who's still playing?

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I play COH/COV all the time.

I play on the Liberty Server, in fact I play one of its more knowable heroes Crimson Circuit (at least among badging circles.)

Crimson Circuit is a Level 46 Elec/Elec/Elec Blaster with 307 Badges. He's one of the only heroes on any server to be in the 300 club, AND not be 50th level. Mostly because I spend more time hunting badges then I do actually following missions and leveling.

My Villian is Master Circuit a Level 35 Rob/FF Mastermind. Master Circuit is pretty influencial on Liberty as well. He's master of one of Liberties top Super Villian Groups the Masters of Evil and also a top badger (160 something last i checked, I havnt had much time working on the coh badges on the cov side). Again, he's not 40 due to his constant badging. Lots of Debt = More Badges!

The Masters of Evil SG was at one time the 3rd most active and richest SVG on the Liberty Server, though we've dropped somewhere in the top 10 due to time constraints and the loss of our two best prestige earners (damned real life).

Steeve, I'd love to team with you sometime! You can catch me in the Liberty Badgers global channel as @BrooklynKnight. If you or your SG needs help, just ask!

Yellow Sign

Explorer
I play and am having a fun time.

My main is The Aztec Mummy, 28th level Brute on the Infinity Server. I have several other alts but nothing above 10th level.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
I play when I can find the time- mostly on Infinity. My main characters are:

Zombie Hustler- level 42 magic dark/regen Scrapper (CoH)
Great White Hunter- level 20 something technology tactical/traps Corrupter (CoV)

I've got a couple of other alts that I play from time to time, but I mostly concentrate on those two, so that I can get all the storyline before moving on to just playing other characters for fun.

Looking forward to Issue 7 even though GWH is nowhere near level 40 in CoV (and ZH probably won't be able to take the heat in Recluse's Victory for long, even with his incredible ability to take punishment).

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Yellow Sign said:
My main is The Aztec Mummy, 28th level Brute on the Infinity Server. I have several other alts but nothing above 10th level.

Hmm. Aztec Mummy sounds like he could be a really good nemesis for Zombie Hustler. I'll be keeping an eye in the PVP zones for you!!! ;)

Ghostwind

First Post
BK, I'm nowhere near those levels so teaming with me would get you zero XP. However, if you want to ride shotgun and help me with some stubborn trolls in the Hollows, I'll take it. :)

Agamon

Adventurer
My 2 weeks just ran out, and I didn't quite enjoy myself enough to go full out. I have to admit though, it is better now than in beta when I played last. And I got some cool in game pics of my toon, whom I fashioned after my MnM PbP PC, which made it worth the 3 gig download.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I play primarily on Virtue and Guardian. My main characters are:

- Eager Sidekick, a lvl 50 empath defender and professional sidekick. (Virtue)
- Killer Crab, a lvl 14 fire/thermal corrupter (warms his own butter.) (Virtue)
- Ex Girl-friend, a low lvl stalker (of course.) Her battle cry is "you told me you'd call!" (Virtue)

- Yodeling Roach, lvl 27 sonic blaster, a mutated giant hissing cockroach from Madagascar. (Guardian)
- Braincase, a lvl 40 robot/FF mastermind (Guardian)

We're still having a blast with the game.

tburdett

Explorer
I'm still playing, but I only play on Protector. I just started a second account two weeks ago to create toons to assist the toons on the first account.

Account 1 - @Golden Panzer

CoH - Level 50 - Golden Panzer - Invulnerable / Super Strong Tank
CoH - Level 50 - Sarcophaguy - Energy / Energy Blaster
CoH - Level 44 - Shocking Red - Electricity / Electricity Blaster
CoV - Level 38 - Panzervicious - Super Strong / Invulnerable Brute
CoH - Level 37 - Nameless Blade - Katana / Super Reflexes Scrapper
CoH - Level 25 - Ebon Death - Broadsword / Invulnerable Scrapper
CoH - Level 16 - Extreme Blue - Martial Arts / Invulnerable Scrapper

Account 2 - @Golden Bubble

CoH - Level 28 - Golden Bubble - Force Field / Energy Defender
CoH - Level 14 - Golden Empath - Empathy / Electricity Defender
CoH - Level 08 - Golden Kinetic - Kinetic / Electricity Defender

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Ghostwind said:
BK, I'm nowhere near those levels so teaming with me would get you zero XP. However, if you want to ride shotgun and help me with some stubborn trolls in the Hollows, I'll take it. :)

Well I'd SK you.

Is that SG you're in Villian or Hero? My SVG would love to have ya.

Remove ads