City of Istivin/Abyss Series in Dungeon - High recommendation!

reveal

Adventurer
My players are about to finish this set of three adventures on Saturday. They have had a great time playing it and I highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun, challenging adventure.

Dungeon #117

Istivin: City of Shadows
by Greg A. Vaughan & Erik Mona
In the shadows of the great western mountains lies a tragic kingdom wracked by the desolation of war and poisoned by the opportunistic crush of would-be nobles holding false claims on ravaged lands. At the heart of this kingdom is star-crossed Istivin, a city haunted by demonic pacts, devious dark elves, and worse. A complete Backdrop of urban dark fantasy for all D&D campaigns.

Touch of the Abyss (Part 1)
by Greg A. Vaughan
A decade ago, the drow goddess Lolth captured the city of Istivin in her world-spanning Demonweb. Adventurers eventually won the day, but the affair left a dark stain on the city’s soul that now sputters to terrible life. A D&D adventure for 11th-level characters.

Dungeon #118

Shadow of the Abyss
by Greg A. Vaughan
On the trail of Ilkharis, frost giant cleric of Kostchtchie and pawn of the Malgoth, the PCs venture out of Istivin to a mountain border fort inhabited by giants and a nasty blue dragon. Part Two of the Istivin: City of Shadows campaign arc. A D&D adventure for 11th-level characters.

Dungeon #119

Wrath of the Abyss
by Greg A. Vaughan
A new conspiracy against shadow-haunted Istivin has been laid bare! The drow have returned to the beleaguered city, and worse, they have captured the only living creature who possibly knows how to destroy the parasitic Abyssal entity that taints its alleys and foundations. What ties do these dark elves have to the notorious Vault of the Drow? And what exactly is the creature that haunts the city above? Find out in the exciting conclusion to the Istivin: City of Shadows campaign arc! A D&D adventure for 12th-level characters.

Erik Mona

Adventurer
I suggest starting a thread at paizo.com. Those were very popular modules and I suspect that you'll find lots of people to chat with about it over there.

--Erik Mona
Editor of Said Adventures

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I ran the arc a couple years ago when it first came out and it was incredible. A ton of fun for me and my players. We used 25 point buy characters with standard wealth. They created really broken characters but I still challenged them with lots of nasty little DM tricks. It was a great experience we all enjoyed. The arc oozes flavor and reminded me of some classic Greyhawk adventures. I also highly recommend it.

Remove ads