• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
Arami wait a moment. "I don't know, he didn't told me. But last time he asked me to fetch something for him from that man, he paid me a set of new tools, and prime one. So you could expect something in that range. Around fifty gold I should tells, plus anything you can spare from the money for your expense. But he didn't told exactly." tells the first apprentice.

Thank You Arami. I will secure a mount and be under way very soon. I am familiar with the horse lender, as I have borrowed one from there before.

Once Arami leaves Cepheus turns to Jik'tu. I do not trust this Lord Gullaume that we will be collecting our winnings from soon. I do not think Stonebender is working for him, but the chicken Lord may set up an ambush or something. With your permission perhaps the elf could join me for the day to retrieve this box.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

LiquidBlue said:
Taking his juice, Delan turns to approach the blond bard. As he speaks, Delan looks with equal measure at both the bard and instrument. "What a wonderful performance. Surely you enjoy both talent, and good tools." Delan then motions towards the lute. "May I examine it?"

"Sure," he says, and hands over the lute.

Manzanita

First Post
The door swings open to reveal another visiter to the famed inn. This one is a young man, with long dark hair, and a scraggly beard. He wears a metal breastplate under a worn brown tunic. Despite his unbathed, unshaven appearence, he is a hansome man, well muscled and confidant.

"Oh. Rowan McTavish. Just here for the night."

He moves to the bar, leans his guisarme against it, unhooks his heavy flail to put on the bar. He keeps his composite bow on his back.

"Good ale? What's that? Free to adventurers? Will, yeah, I'm an adventurer. Done a little of that sort of thing."

The barbarian swivels and scans the room. No familiar faces. He turns back to this drink.

LiquidBlue

First Post
Delan Ter, Artificer of Curious Trinkets

Animus said:
"Sure," he says, and hands over the lute.

"Ah. Thank you." Delan receives the lute and gives it an appraising examination. He seems to be muttering to himself, and declares, "Surely there is beauty in the world." He then returns the lute to the bard.

Velmont

First Post
"Thanks to you, I'll be able to finish the sword I am working it before the client come fetch him. Our forge needs his reputation. I'll go back to work. Just hand that letter I gave you to the caravan leader. You can't miss it. He is a cousin of Stonebender, and have the same family name." on that Arami stands up and leaves the RDI.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Now it is up to you. Jik'tu have his competition today, Cepheus have his duty toward his forge, Quosen is 'free' to do what he wants (that includes following Kik'tu orders ;) ) And I am open to go with any group Cepheus feels good to gather.[/SBLOCK]

B4cchus

Explorer
A halfling inconspicously enters the inn. Anybody not watching the door probably doesn't even see him enter. But after his silent entrance he makes his presence well known when he walks up to the barbarian who just entered before him "Hi Rowan! Good to see you here! How have you been? I tried to call you back on the street but you probably didn't hear me." He shouts out loudly. The he turns his head around with a look on his face as he sudenly relialized somethign important " Oh yeah, by the way, My name is Talbin Longstrider in case you don't know me. I'm a skilled locksmith and I have a nick at getting into places, you know, without others noticing."

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire

LiquidBlue said:
"Ah. Thank you." Delan receives the lute and gives it an appraising examination. He seems to be muttering to himself, and declares, "Surely there is beauty in the world." He then returns the lute to the bard.

"Why yes there is," he says. "So what is your profession, sir?"

BigB

First Post
Cepheus

The gnome gets up and talks with Joe a moment then moves to the podium Ahhem, I am Cepheus Beren Boomhill and I am in need of some help retrieving an item for Master Stonebender. I cannot pay much but the job should be short, one day round trip. 20gp to each that accompany me.

He then returns to the table with Jik'tu and Quozen.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire

BigB said:
The gnome gets up and talks with Joe a moment then moves to the podium Ahhem, I am Cepheus Beren Boomhill and I am in need of some help retrieving an item for Master Stonebender. I cannot pay much but the job should be short, one day round trip. 20gp to each that accompany me.

He then returns to the table with Jik'tu and Quozen.

Upon hearing the announcement, he gets up and goes over to the table with the gnome and his companions. "Bran Olvant, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire, at your service," he says in introduction.

LiquidBlue

First Post
Delan Ter

Animus said:
"Why yes there is," he says. "So what is your profession, sir?"

I am a maker of things. A creator of curious artifacts. If you ever have the need for a new lute, I am capable of creating one whose quality would rival any other in the world.

BigB said:
Ahhem, I am Cepheus Beren Boomhill and I am in need of some help retrieving an item for Master Stonebender. I cannot pay much but the job should be short, one day round trip. 20gp to each that accompany me.

Delan accompanies the blond bard to the gnome's table and introduces himself. "My name is Delan Ter. I am a decent archer. I am willing to accompany you on this trip."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads