• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus goes across the street and acquires a coach for the journey. Cepheus, Quozen, Delan Ter, and Bran climb aboard and head for the road to Fallon.

Cepheus gives the driver the directions he received from Arami...We are to meet a caravan that will stop at noon for a break at the crossroad of Fallon road and Latrim road, west of Orussus. Just follow Fallon's road until you meet the crossroad. It is 20 miles from Orussus.

We can continue in the road to Fallen thread that Velmont indicated.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan stands. "Talbin, I'm going to go take a bath." He lowers his voice. "Human women care about that stuff, you know?"

"I'll be heading out again tomorrow. I heard of some lycanthrope activity in the south. But tonight, let's try to have some fun. I'll meet you back here in an hour or so."

With that, the barbarian heads out.

B4cchus

Explorer
"Ok Rowan, see you later!" Hmm, I wonder why Rowan brought up that stuff about human women...
Talbin snickers a bit to himself and then orders another drink at he bar.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard returns to the Red Dragon with little flare, placing his shield and bastard-sword on the rack by the rest of the bulky armaments, the young human orders a stout and settles in at the bar.
Raising his mug, he proclaims "Greetings! I'm Richard ap'Rawen, warrior for hire."

The boyish faced man drinks down half of his ale, smacking his lips lightly and giving a satisfied sigh. Beckoning to the wench, he orders a meal, carefully choosing a selection of meats, potatoes, vegetables and breads from memory... he obviously relishes his food.

Turning from the bar while he awaits his meal, Richard looks about for a familiar face and is disappointed to be the first back from his latest 'adventure'.

He addresses the room at large, loud enough to be heard, but not rudely so. "So, what happenings of note are stirring in these old halls?"

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan returns from his bath. He is clean shaven and smells of soap. His clothes are clean, his armor and weapons polished. Talbin scarcely recognizes him as the barbarian of old.

He tries a polite bow, which doens't come off very well. "Rowan McTavish, here again." he announces, then heads over to where his halfling buddy Talbin sits. "Hey, were there any cute human chicks here while I was gone?"

Heckler

First Post
A firey-headed half elf enters the Inn, her wild hair and doeskin clothing suggesting a less than civilized background. She places her longspear in the weapons rack before crossing to the bar. "Rinya Starflower," she announces simply, taking a seat next to Richard. "I'll have mead, bread and venison." Turning to Richard she says, "The others should be along shortly."

"I guess its true what they say about time flowing differently around the Red Dragon. We've been gone a day, yet it seems like forever."

Manzanita

First Post
"Now there's an elf I might like." says Rowan quietly to Talbin. "Reminds me of those wild elves we met near the shrine up north."

Rowan stands and straightens himself up. He is a large man, standing at 6 feet and weighing 180 lbs. He carries himself like a wound up spring, moving cautiously like a wild animal even in a city. He wears a shiny new breastplate and a heavy flail hangs over his back. He is classically good looking, with black hair and eyes and skin the color of cafe-o-lait.

He takes a seat next to Rinya, spinning the chair around to lean forward on its back. "Hi. I'm Rowan. Have you guys been off adventuring?"

Heckler

First Post
Rinya gives Rowan a looking-over before answering. "It wasn't what I had in mind, but since I almost died I guess it qualifies. That reminds me, I need to pick up a quarterstaff somewhere."

Dungannon

First Post
The door opens once again to admit another half elf, this one obviously male. "Lucien Rayes is my name for those that don't know me. I'm a hunter by trade, looking for prey."

The serious young man strides to the bar and quietly places an order with the bartender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads