City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patlin

Explorer
"Hello, Ms. Nirrassa. Pleased to meet you." Banion says, his cheeks going red as he adresses the Katara. He hasn't ever met one of her kind before, and finds her interesting... at least she isn't overly tall anyway.

"Mr. Grumbo, what sort of mix does your master desire? My skills run towards stealth, and my friend Beamer is in the same line of work as Ms. Nirrassa just anounced. Are we likely to need any other skills in particular? And are any of the rest of you interested in this job?"

SlagMortar

First Post
"Yes, hello Nirassa." says Beamer with a curious glance. I'll have to talk to her? more later. I wonder what she is?

Turning back to Grumbo, "Well, I'm certainly no master of the arcane, but I dabble a bit and have made it out of a pickle or two. I'm sure I can contribute to the cause. It would be nice to have a few more able bodies. You can never have too many friends."

Someone

Adventurer
Patlin said:
"Mr. Grumbo, what sort of mix does your master desire? My skills run towards stealth, and my friend Beamer is in the same line of work as Ms. Nirrassa just anounced. Are we likely to need any other skills in particular?"

"He wasn´t very explicit" says Grumbo. "Told me to look for the last ones that did a work for him. That was before I started my apprenticeship with him, but I understand they got a lot of money. One of them, the adventurers I mean, was an orc, one particulary big and strong, and master Nemko told me that he didn´t like him at the beginning, but turned to be a valuable member."

Grumbo drinks again from his lemonade. "I don´t know what´s master Nemko looking for, but surely you´ll know after speaking with him."

Heckler

First Post
The swashbuckler walks up to the gnome. "Good Mr. Grumbo, I would gladly aid your master in this endeavor, but, alas, I am determined to enter this upcoming tournament. I am, however, sure that you will what what you seek here."

Then, to the various newcomers, "I bid you all good day, and may the paths you walk lead to your heart's desires."

Octavio then leaves the Inn to register at di Senzio's shop.

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Swiftclaw

Watching the swashbuckler leave, she gets a puzzled look on her face. "What did I do that prrompted him to leave sso quickly?"

She rubs her head. "Humanss. Strrange folk they arre."

SlagMortar

First Post
To Grumbo Beamer says, "Well, I guess we'll just have to wait for a few more to arrive. If he was expecting mighty warriors, then hopefully we can find one or two. I'm afraid Banion and I do not fit that bill, though we do each have other talents."

"It was nothing you did, I assure you, Lady Nirassa. Before you arrived, he boasted to be the greatest swordsman in the world and where better to prove it than this di Senzio's tournament. I do hope that the young man isn't injured."

Patlin

Explorer
"Speaking of being injured, it'd be nice to have someone along with some healing talent this time around."

He looks around the inn, hoping someone will confess to such skills.

Animus

Explorer
SlagMortar said:
"Agreed, though I do prefer not getting injured in the first place," says Beamer with a smile.

"Yess," she says. "It would not take much to harrm me. I preferr to stay away from harrm."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads