City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmasters

First Post
Draig pushes open the door to the Red Dragon Inn and walks in, the wind blowing the rain in through the door. Trapsing muddy footprints in to the building, he sets his Urgosh against the bar.

"I'll have an ale" he says, barely meeting Joe's eyes.

His gaze flickers around the room, and those present, eyeing them up, and curious about what opportunities the Red Dragon might present him

Bront

The man with the probe
wmasters said:
Draig pushes open the door to the Red Dragon Inn and walks in, the wind blowing the rain in through the door. Trapsing muddy footprints in to the building, he sets his Urgosh against the bar.

"I'll have an ale" he says, barely meeting Joe's eyes.

His gaze flickers around the room, and those present, eyeing them up, and curious about what opportunities the Red Dragon might present him
"I'll have your name first my friend," Joe says.

OOC: Per the rules of the tavern, you have to introduce yourselfl :)

wmasters

First Post
Bront said:
"I'll have your name first my friend," Joe says.

With a sigh the dwarf looks up at Joe. "Draig. Draig Underfell. Now, I've got a throat like the desert, how about that ale."

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well met Draig," Joe says as he slides over an Ale.

OOC: Only reason I stoped in, thanks :)

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

wmasters said:
With a sigh the dwarf looks up at Joe. "Draig. Draig Underfell. Now, I've got a throat like the desert, how about that ale."

"A most curious folk the dwarrves are," she says to Banion. "They never seem to have mannerrs."

Patlin

Explorer
"I'm sure there are some perfectly nice dwarves, though you might have to know them to understand what nice is, by there lights."

[sblock=ooc]
Mrs. Badger: I've known nice Dwarves.
Mr. Badger: So have I, now that you mention it, but they were always the ones least like men...
;)
[/sblock]

Xaov

First Post
The door swings open and in walks a human man. Average in height he is clothed in red and black robes. A mask covers the upper half of his face.

Greetings everyone My name is Azaroth VanHaydren

seeing Banion and Beamer. Beamer, Banion, I'm glad to see you made it back alright.

wmasters

First Post
Standing at the bar, Draig almost imperceptibly raises the glass to the newcomer, seeming almost unsure of whether it is the done thing here.

Someone

Adventurer
A young gnome sits with Beamer and Beamer. "Greetings, Mr. VanHaydren. I´m offering employment in the name of my master, Mr Nemko Burroneous. Your, I presume, acquaitances seems interested. Would you be, too?"

Patlin

Explorer
"What sorts of skills do you have, Mr. Underfell? Are you looking for work, too?"

As Azaroth appear, Banion greets him. His wave is friendly enough, but he frowns slightly as he gives it. It would appear the little Halfling has some reservations about Azaroth.

ooc: Which is of course not saying Patlin has any issues with Xaov, a point I wish to be clear on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads