• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

corcio

First Post
Walking past the door in the open room, Manon pauses for a moment wondering what Juliana is talking about, and also wondering why he hadnt noticed her before. With a quick turn Manon motions to the other in the room that he will be right back and gracefully stalks out of the room to have a seat relatively close to Juliana at the bar. Motioning for joe to bring him a nice Glass of red wine he flashes Juliana with the same smile and wink combo that the barmaids have been receiving all day. Then continues manipulating his dagger as he speaks to juliana "You seem to have someting on your mind there my lady. Perhaps you wouldnt mind sharing a few words with me."

ooc- woo hoo i made the first one on page 21 GO CORCIO lol

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius draws a breath to warn Manon off ... then shrugs, and takes a pull at his beer instead. Let the young fellow find out the hard way - it would be a lesson which would stick!

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana glares at Manon for a moment, "Well, you agree I have a mind, that's a start."

"Does twirling that dagger make you feel more masculine? Or perhaps that and a smile will make a woman week in the knees?" She shakes her head.

"If you plan on helping that farmer, you'd best watch out for werewolves. You'll find it much harder to woo anyone with a silvered blade sticking out of your chest."

She looks over at Eusebius, "And I'll be you enjoyed that," though a smirk crosses her face for the moment.

OOC: She's been in here a while, I just haven't had access the past two days. She offered to craft weapons and armor to anyone interested in paying, and most of her rant earlier was a high level character declining a low level adventure.

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
Bront said:
She looks over at Eusebius, "And I'll be you enjoyed that," though a smirk crosses her face for the moment.
Eusebius looks at Juliana calmly and says, "Far be it from me to find enjoyment in the pain of any sentient creature. Nevertheless, I have found that the very young learn more readily when there is a clear delineation of limits - and you, my friend, set your limits very clearly indeed."

He smiles, and raises his tankard in salute.

Bront

The man with the probe
Boddynock said:
Eusebius looks at Juliana calmly and says, "Far be it from me to find enjoyment in the pain of any sentient creature. Nevertheless, I have found that the very young learn more readily when there is a clear delineation of limits - and you, my friend, set your limits very clearly indeed."

He smiles, and raises his tankard in salute.
"I've found most men, at least those that go by such a title, think little of women beyond objects for their own self gratification. I will not be used as such again," She says. "I find it easier to just quash such thoughts immediately. I am glad I have never had to do so with you, Brother Eusebius, and for that I am grateful."

corcio

First Post
OOC: She's been in here a while, I just haven't had access the past two days. She offered to craft weapons and armor to anyone interested in paying, and most of her rant earlier was a high level character declining a low level adventure.[/QUOTE]

ooc- yeah i did see you in here, i just wasnt sure if you were still hangin around so i figured manon wouldve just noticed you then and there. either way itll be fun. ;-)
and in the future this may be a good connection.

Last edited:

corcio

First Post
Bront said:
Juliana glares at Manon for a moment, "Well, you agree I have a mind, that's a start."

"Does twirling that dagger make you feel more masculine? Or perhaps that and a smile will make a woman week in the knees?" She shakes her head.

"If you plan on helping that farmer, you'd best watch out for werewolves. You'll find it much harder to woo anyone with a silvered blade sticking out of your chest."

OOC: She's been in here a while, I just haven't had access the past two days. She offered to craft weapons and armor to anyone interested in paying, and most of her rant earlier was a high level character declining a low level adventure.

Manon stops tossing his dagger around and looks at it questioningly "Now how exactly should a dagger make me feel more masculine? and as for the smile, i was just being friendly. I apologize if i am making you feel uncomfortable but i just cant help myself sometimes. As for your mind, i am fairly certain i can not dispute that you obviously have one." with a shrug and a laugh manon continues to toss his dagger playfully. "now whats all this about werewolves?" he leans over and whispers to juliana in a serious tone.

Bront

The man with the probe
corcio said:
Manon stops tossing his dagger around and looks at it questioningly "Now how exactly should a dagger make me feel more masculine? and as for the smile, i was just being friendly. I apologize if i am making you feel uncomfortable but i just cant help myself sometimes. As for your mind, i am fairly certain i can not dispute that you obviously have one." with a shrug and a laugh manon continues to toss his dagger playfully. "now whats all this about werewolves?" he leans over and whispers to juliana in a serious tone.
"Just be careful what you can't help yourself with, or you may find yourself missing more than just your dagger," Juliana says calmly.

"As for the werewolves, it just reminds me of a story a companion of mine mentioned when I met him, that's all."

Bront

The man with the probe
corcio said:
bront said:

ooc- yeah i did see you in here, i just wasnt sure if you were still hangin around so i figured manon wouldve just noticed you then and there. either way itll be fun. ;-)
and in the future this may be a good connection.
OOC: No problem, and don't take her too personaly, she's rather... abrupt and find offense by things men say fairly easily.

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
Bront said:
"I've found most men, at least those that go by such a title, think little of women beyond objects for their own self gratification. I will not be used as such again," She says. "I find it easier to just quash such thoughts immediately. I am glad I have never had to do so with you, Brother Eusebius, and for that I am grateful."
"Why would I want to dishonour myself, in dishonouring you? We are all of us linked in ways which may not be apparent yet are deeply real. It is why Hyrag abhors undead - for the debasing of life in such form diminishes all life, and the torture of those trapped in such a state weakens all living beings."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads