• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire, Paladin 2 of Hyrag

"I must aquire holy water," he says. "I shall return soon." He then exits the RDI.

corcio

First Post
"please gather some for me as well." manon chimes in as the paladin leaves. "i hope he heard me" he whispers.

ooc - lol for shame...a holy warrior with out holy water...tsk tsk tsk..for shame
lol jk :p

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire, Paladin 2 of Hyrag

OOC: I know you're kidding. BTW, I only have enough moolah for one.

After acquiring some holy water, the half-orc paladin returns to the inn.

"I have gathered by belongings and am ready to go whenever," he says.

Amaury

First Post
"Good! I've heard that you just throw it on the non-living and they're burnt by it.. is that true??
Anyway, we'd better go beore it gets too dark Manon.."
proposes Jallembo.

corcio

First Post
seeing the paladin return with only enough vials for a single person, manon signs and scolds himself for constantly being unprepared for an adventure. But then glancing down at his many daggers and secretly thinking about the ones hes hidden away on his person, smiles and finds comfort in the fact that these have always gotten him out of the worst situations.

looking at the two and then once more glancing out the window manon frowns and curses under his breath turning to the paladin and the rogue states darkly. "Its late, time to go, follow me."

ooc - ok go to http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=179165

corcio

First Post
manon sets out at a quick pace. waving goodbye to joe also as he leaves the inn....perhaps...for the last time.

ooc - insert dramatic theme music. and the emmy goes too....anyways sorry for the order and sillyness here....manon would have led them both out of the inn and to the farm.

Modoc

First Post
New Player

The door to the Red Dragon Inn opens and a small figure momentarily stands in the doorway as the last rays of the setting sun frame his figure. In the doorway stands a road weary, yet refined looking gnome. He is taking in the sights of this fine inn.

His height is only about three and a half feet tall but the shadow cast upon the floor is that of giant. Once he has entered the inn and closed the door behind himself, those that are paying attention notice his bright patchwork cloak. You are sure every color of the rainbow is represented in that cloak. His features are typical for a gnome. His beard is neatly trimmed and his hair, although long, is neatly trimmed. His tanned skin compliments is green eyes.

Making his way through the inn and acknowledging some of the strangers seated at the tables around him, he finds his way to a small quiet table. Once seated at the table he removes his mandolin from his pack. Opening his pack he retrieves a small piece of cloth and proceeds to spread it out on the table. With the mandolin lying on top of the cloth he proceeds to clean the road dust off the well worn instrument. Once the mandolin is again free of road dust, the cloth is folded and placed back in his pack.

With his instrument in his lap and poised to be played he begins to gently strum and tune it. It only takes a few moments for the mandolin to be in-tune. Surprisingly fast for a well used instrument. With a few quick strokes the mandolin he is holding begins erupt in sweet somber music.

The music that eminates forth is an instrumental ballad with a sweet and melodic tone. After playing for over thirty minutes, the bard rises and walks over to the board to see what other have been looking at. He stands with his back to the vast majority of those assembled at the inn, but he continues to be aware of who is around him.

Deciding that there is not much happening on the board, in the way of employment opportunities, he decides to retrieve his mandolin. With mandolin in hand he leans against the wall next to the board and begins to play a bawdy drinking song.

OOC: Looking for a game to get into. BARD 1

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads