• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

corcio

First Post
"The farmers live in a small community about 2 hours from here. If we keep a good pace we can join my companions well before nightfall. I traveled here on foot easily enough. I will wait around approximately one more hour before i head back. If there is anything you need to attend too prior to leaving i can wait no longer than that."
Manon looks to each of the men to see if they require anything further.

ooc - as luck would have it i too am a rogue. though i lack diplomatic skills and knowledge. i seem to live on the spur of the moment
its posted on the second to last page of the character thread

Last edited:

LiquidBlue

First Post
B4cchus said:
ooc - I take it that this ongoing adventure currentl holds lvl 1 characters, right? In other words: i don't really think Talbin, being lvl 3, would be the man for this job. Right?

Unfortunately, you hit it square on the head.

LiquidBlue

First Post
Animus said:
ooc: Garrit is level 2, is that ok?

OOC: Garrit should be fine. Both Garrit and Jallembo are welcome to join the adventure if they desire. You may as well roleplay a little in the RDI, since we need to get Ximix and Rezin to the point where you may join and rejoin the group.

corcio

First Post
Manon glances about the inn looking for something, not finding it he walks over to a window and looks outside at the sun and seems to frown a bit. "Hmmm the hour turns late." he says to himself and comes back to the bar. turning to the 2 adventurers that expressed interest he ask. " so jallembo, are you in or out?" and leans on the bar expecting a reply.

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire, Paladin 2 of Hyrag

"I am in, Manon," he says.

He turns to Jallembo. "I am a holy knight of the Lightbringer. I am not at the point where I can ward against the undead, but I can smite them down with my holy power," he says. "What about you? What do you do?"

corcio

First Post
"Well, that will have to do. I would much rather we just eliminate any undead in the area as opposed to warding them off. I despise the undead, foul creatures." Manon grimaces in disgust at the thought of undead.

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo first answers Manon: "Count on me! I'm in. But first, let me get my stuff.
I live not too far from here. Should be back in 20 minutes!"

He finishes his glass and is about to move when Garrit asks him about his skills. Jallembo uses
the time needed to finish his beer to think about an appropriate answer that may convince a
paladin of Hyrag. He cleans his lips with the back of his sleeve before replying:
"Well, people usually come to me for delicate missions. You know, the sort of job where
they want to keep its confidentiality high and their profile low.. I'm good at spying and
gathering information or retrieving more sometimes, eh eh.. Actually I am more of a city lad
so helping these farmers should prove interesting. I'm glad to have you in the team. If
undead are indeed present, your skills will prove most useful! Now, if you excuse me, I need
to gather my pack.. See you in a while!"

Jallembo leaves the tavern and walks briskly to his place. He makes sure Maggie doesn't hear
him climb the stairs. Once in his small room, he gathers all his possessions in his backpack,
takes his rapier, shortbow and quiver and walks back downstairs still very quietly.
Eh, eh, another rent the poor Maggie will probably not pocket, and who knows, I might
even be able to afford something grander on my return!
he thought as he walked back
towards the Red Dragon Inn.

He opens the door of the tavern twenty-five minutes later. "Hi guys! I'm back and ready to go!"

[sblock=to LiquiBlue] Thanks for having me :) [/sblock]

Last edited:

corcio

First Post
Manon wonders to himself whether or not this jallembo person is to be trusted. you can never be sure with those sneaky rogues. upon the mans return manon looks at him and
smiling he says "welcome back, took a little longer than i expected but i guess it cant be helped. Garrit do you need to take care of anything as well? i myself would like to prepare a few vials of holy water for the trip? do you know of were we might aquire some?" he asks

ooc- yes manon will want a few vials of holy water against the undead. if there is somewere to purchase these or if someone wants to trade for them i have a bit of gold left.
and it will eat up more time before we set back out on the adventure

Amaury

First Post
Holy water? sounds like a good idea... Jallembo thinks waiting for his companions.

[sblock=DM]Jallembo tries to remember of stories, tales about the village Manon described, whether there were old temples in the area, etc. Gather Info: http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=749397
How do I send you a private message??[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads