• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidBlue

First Post
Animus said:
OOC: Guess my lack of internet presence caused me to miss an adventure :(.

OOC: I know. There are just more adventurers in the RDI, than I wished to have to have in my adventure. On a positive note, the adventurers in my other adventure have run into a group of undead and are considering returning to the RDI to recruit another person to help them out. A paladin of Hyrag might fit right in.

Verbatim

Explorer
As the others prepare to leave, Merlis hops down from the barstool and nods his thanks to Joe behind the bar.

"Let us see what awaits us..."

[sblock=ooc]Heading to other thread now.[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
corcio said:
"WE GO HELP MAN NOW VALAN?"

Yeah Kermis, we go now. Waving farewell to their paladin friend, To think the day I see a paladin NOT wanting to go treasure hunting, Go figure! Valan shruggs Farewell friend of Hyrag perhaps, with luck, our path's will cross again. Voice fading as he walks out, note still in hand.

Swamptreader

First Post
Aazwen addresses the crowd remaining in the Red Dragon, "Alas, for the lot of you, I must leave your gracious presence and begone to parts unknown! PerHAPS, to save the world, yet again. 'Tis true that I wish not to deprive any of you fine persons my presence, but duty calls! So be it!"

Throwing his elbows to one side he crabsteps his way to the door, peers around the room, and exits. The door closes, almost, with a dull thud. A rather ratty looking boot is slowly pulled out of sight. Then the door does close completely.

End of an era. Tears fall, and the cries of fainting women can be heard from within the now bereft inn's common room. Probably.

---> off to the ad-wen-cher thread!

corcio

First Post
The barbarian hefts his weapon over his shoulder and turns to follow valan out the door. he pauses briefly at the door and looks around at the people and joe in the inn, waves and loudly belts "BYE BYE" and walks out the door leaving it hanging wide open.

ooc - ok kemris is also heading to the adventure thread.

B4cchus

Explorer
"Pfff, that was some rowdy crowd. Well i tink i'm going to stretch my legs as well. I'll be back soon! Don't worry"

Talbin stands up and leaves the inn.

corcio

First Post
ooc - can we get a roll call. of who is in the inn ready for adventure.?
im totally robbing the idea from a different thread :p

Amaury

First Post
A mid-twenties human pops in through the old wooden door of the Inn. A grey heavy cape
floats a moment behind him as he stops to glance around in the room, checking for faces he
may know. If he knew anyone he didn't show it and instead goes straight for the innkeeper.

He nods briefly to salute him, resting his elbows on the bar. He says with a smile:
"Hello, there... a beer please.. looks quiet today, doesn't it? Hum.. I'm looking for work.. have
you heard of anything lately?"

When the innkeeper points to the board, Jallembo walks, glass in hand, to read the notices..

Wow! 1000gp! Josef Graner? Do I know this guy? 76 Shore Lane.. hmm the posh side..

Jallembo walks back to the counter, half a smile on his face, and asks the bartender:
"Would you know by any chance if this Graner is still recruiting??"

[sblock=ooc] Hi newbie to LEW.. Is recruitment still going on for the L2 adventure?[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads