• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicsFate

First Post
JonnyFive said:
"Are you planing on going? maby i should go to show you how a true elf can be. Or i'll be at the bar, trying to find a better vintage of elven wine."

Hrm, Thronaran I never figured you for the type that would sink to our level...
Welcome Aboard!

Valan looks to Garrit(the last to respond) Well Brother, will you be the foil to our marry band?

Verbatim

Explorer
Brushing the dirt from the bottom of his boots, Merlis pushed open the door to the Red Dragon Inn and walked inside it once again. It had been many months since he had last visited the establishment and he wondered if Joe would recall him. Setting his shoulders, he strode to the bar and climbed atop the empty stool.

"Good day Joe. I am not sure if you remember me, but I am Merlis Appleton. I was hoping that I could acquire a cold pint and to see if you knew of anyone who might be in the need of a worker in the arcane arts."

[sblock=OOC]So after a long tardiness, are there any open games?[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
Welcome Merlis! I am Valan pointing at himself, a devilish looking man with a wide grin, conspicously standing in front of the bulletine board with a decent sized notice in his hand.

Taking a moment to intruduce the large group at a central table.
Kermis pointing to the large man
Elf pointing at a strange looking elf
Tororeon point at a semi-drunk snobbish looking elf
and Garrit our friend of Hyrag pointing to the half-orc

Last edited:

LiquidBlue

First Post
Verbatim said:
[sblock=OOC]So after a long tardiness, are there any open games?[/sblock]

OOC: Wow, page three of the character thread. I am currently recruiting for an adventure. I don't really want a group larger than about four, so let us see how things form up.

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
As Valan introduced himself and the others at the table, Merlis nodded to each in turn but waited before fully introducing himself.

"It is a pleasure to meet you all. As I was telling Master Joe, I am Merlis Appleton, a mage schooled in the arts of protection and other arcane mysteries."

While Merlis felt slightly foolish for adding a touch of flair to his title, he thought that in this instance it might be acceptable to put on a touch of the dramatic.

Swamptreader

First Post
Aazwen straightens both himself and his outfit. Doesn't do much good, what with all the loose threads and tears, but he seems slightly more presentable than he did a moment before.

"I would be most enamored of an opportunity to dance the waltz of adventure with those of such magnificent stature." He bows deeply with a flourish that looks far too suspiciously like that of a practiced courtier--well, one without an actual hat to sweep with. His voice was smooth and cultured, in a tone that bespeaks privilege and refinement.

His gecko though, momentarily losing grip on all but one strand of hair dangles loosely for a moment, from the looks of it, by one toe, at the deepest part of the elf's bow. Fortunately, it swings upward with his host's momentum and reseats itself snugly dead center upon the elf's head. Aazwen makes a mime-like motion as he replaces his phantom feathered (well, it's probably feathered) hat upon his head. The gecko doesn't seem to notice it's just been covered.

"One Robert Dez. Barrister. Number Seventy-Six Shore Lane." Hmm...this voice and manner seems to have stuck.

He raises an eyebrow at Valan and in turn, Kermis, Garrit and everyone else nearby. The gesture says to you, "Well? Are you ready?"

corcio

First Post
kermis waves to the newcomer "HI MERLIS. I KERMIS. " the barbarian chuckles at what he believes to be a highly sophisticated rhyme which would have garnered him a lot of affection from some of the ladies in his tribe. not seeing any applause coming from the patrons, he lets out a sigh and realizes he is a far way from home. he lowers his axe and meanders over to valan at the bulleting board, pausing to inspect the note with the strange markings on it for a few moments, he points at the paper and asks "WE GO HELP MAN NOW VALAN?"

ooc - i believe by my count we have 5 people who seem willing to help out. if you only want 4 coming you might want to add something to the back of the note which says something to the effect of...."dwarves need not inquire." but i dont htink that will be necessary because some people just dont post as regularly as others so i think the more we have the better. but thats just my personal opinion. thnak you

p.s. - i have nothing against dwarves, i was merely using them as an example.

LiquidBlue

First Post
The Dragon's Maw

OOC: Five characters have expressed interest in the adventure. Valan, Thoran, Aazwen, Kemis, and Merlis. I have started the adventure thread, L2: The Dragon's Maw, and these adventurers may start posting there when they are ready.

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire, Paladin 2 of Hyrag

LogicsFate said:
I hunt for happyness Taking a bite into a tasty looking pastry. Offering one to Garrit.

He takes the pastry and bites into it. "Pretty good," he says.

OOC: Guess my lack of internet presence caused me to miss an adventure :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads