City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

Velmont said:
"The way of nature? Is it something you wanted to learn from long time, or is it coming from the last events. You know, if we lost the trail of Irene, it wasn't your fault."
"Both actually. I was thinking of following the path of the ranger while we were still in Monemvassia, but we needed my prayers more than a tracker. But then Irene ran off again and I couldn't find her. I made a vow to protect and guide travelers. I don't want to let her down." He takes a drink.

two said:
“I am Hallidor, and I have heard much of the Red Dragon Inn,” he speaks to the room, not loudly, but sufficient to insure that any who want to hear can, “and I have been told it is a gathering place for good folk who are willing to help right a wrong -- and a most grievous injustice has just recently occurred. Naturally, I am willing to pay for such help.”

Hallidor sits back and stares at the varied crowd, attempting to determine if anyone has heard him or is at all interested.
Charlarn looks up at Hallidor. "I should wait here, in case Tor or Nurlan finds out anything."

Last edited:

two

First Post
Hallidor looks around the room, smiles at those gathered around him, but does not look pleased with all he sees.

"I have been told there are many good people in this tavern... and also many bad ones... plus, I have been warned that the walls have ears. And so might the chairs, and even the cups.

I don't feel comfortable speaking in great detail about my situation -- nor the monetary rewards possible -- in this setting. I hope everyone understands...

If you would be kind enough as to join me outside? We could take a little walk, away from prying eyes and listening ears..."

Hallidor stands and moves towards the tavern door, obviously expecting those interested in his offer to follow.

{At this point, those interested should post on the Adventure thread entitled LPNN}

Patlin

Explorer
A messenger walks in to the Red Dragon Inn, with a stack of mail for Joe. Thanking the messenger, Joe sticks the mail behind the bar and starts slowly going through it in between serving drinks and other necessary tasks. The messenger departs.

Steve Jung said:
Charlarn looks up at Hallidor. "I should wait here, in case Somac or Nurlan finds out anything."

ooc: Tor or Nurlan? Is Somac looking too?

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo take a sip of his wine glass while he listen to Charlan. "Protector of the travelers. You could have follow Somac. Him and his group will be travelling a lot, as it seems. But it is good to see someone open minded and who want to learn more. Being a travelling merchant, I like to meet people like you, as the road are not always safe. But that should end soon. I am saving some money to buy a shop here. I've seen a nice stall not too far from here, and at the number of adventurer that visit joe's Inn, there is a nice business. I think I will start with only healing stuff. Scroll, potions and wands, as it is the main objects adventurer buy. Maybe if there is a market, I'll expand it. But first, I need a bit more money to buy my stall, and then some money to furnish my basic stock. And maybe I'll have to find an helper too..."

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Shortly after everyone wanting to follow Hallidor left, a man in bright clothes enters, his green eyes looking at the hawk on his arm.

"It's not your fault, Fareye, they really looked similar." Ashnar says to Fareye as they enter. Then, he introduces himself again: "Greetings again, I am Ashnar from the village of Otun, a mage specialized in evocation, with an interest in abjuration."

Seeing Rinaldo and Charlarn, he smiles and takes a seat at their table. "Charlarn, I am glad seeing you again. Do you have any news of Irene? Rinaldo, I see that you did not follow the man on his adventure?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads