City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robichaud

Explorer
Lot said:
"I take it no dragons appeared since I was around, right?"
Jinx grins maniacally. "None that I saw. Then 'gain, we're sittin' inside, aren't we? Not gonna see any dragons unless they're right in front of the windows."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard enters the Red Dragon with a renewed vigor, a large smile on his face, and a finely crafted tool of war in his grip. He walks over to Ash and returns the coin pouch to him, about half as heavy, turning to include Khairi and Maladar, "This, my friends, is what the coin was for..." he says as he draws a beautiful Bastardsword, holding it open handed by the grip, the blades weight resting on his leather clad arm.

Richard quickly nods understanding as Joe gives him a raised eyebrow... the signs clearly state no drawn weapons... so the blade is put away as quickly as Richard can make sure those who helped him acquire it are able to get an eyeful.

Erekose13

Explorer
Eternity replies to Nurlan, "My name is Eternity. Ironwolf speaks true, Hulgyr has done us all a service in preventing Aglaia from gaining control of this infection which we have all seen through to it's end. I'm sorry that I must leave so soon after meeting you, but I have something I must take care of." Eternity stands politely and heads upstairs for a few moments.

ooc: durned 1 PC in the inn at a time rule.

Xael

First Post
Bront said:
Juliana smiles and waves at Almayce, "Tis good to see you again friend."

Almayce thinks for about a second, and then raises his hand in a hasty greeting. "Ah, yes. Good to see you too.", he says, and then glances at Fimble. "Business, sorry."

Rae ArdGaoth said:
"So then, I'll trade you two spells of the second circle, purchase one more for 25 gold, and purchase those 5 of the first circle for 10 gold each. Plus the 5 gold for the identification service. All told... 80 gold pieces. Here you are, sir." Fimble hands Almayce 8 platinum dragons.

"Actually, I might as well trade for that Cat's Grace too, since I don't know that one. That would drop the price to 55 gold pieces.", Almayce says.

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan suddenly looks stressed, and happy all at the same time. Sorry Ash, didn't hear you at first. It's getting crazy in here. With that Valan grabs the set of dice of the bar and the set off the table. Rolling both by their appropriate piles. Every roll for Grendath. With a prayer on his lips the four dice clatter. The contestants and the sorrunding tables go hush. I momentary silence hits the area followed by a gasp on the lips of every person watching the game.

Horde I, I'll recalculate in next post. (1d6=3, 1d6=3)

Horde II, I'll recalculate in next post. (1d6=4, 1d6=4)

Valan stands and smiles not sure which pile to take first. Dicideing he sweeps both.

Now gentlemen, who's in for anouther pot? Ante up!

LogicsFate

First Post
OoC:
Horde Game Standings!
Final count.

Horde I
Ash -1
Lokin -2
Valan +3

Horde II
Jinx +4
Maladar -10
Valan +6

Feel free to make the changes on you character sheet, or to check my math.

Thankyou all for enabling a luck clerics addiction. Care for mass horde?

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf looks over the announcement, and wonders aloud if Aglia might be involved. He notes that the pay is a bit low for his abilities, though, and merely mentions that if Aglia is involved she's extremely dangerous and not to be trusted.

ooc: Ironwolf's too high level for this one. ;)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Xael said:
"Actually, I might as well trade for that Cat's Grace too, since I don't know that one. That would drop the price to 55 gold pieces.", Almayce says.
"Oh? Alright, then, 55 it is." Fimble takes back 3 platinum and produces 5 gold.

thegreyman said:
Help Wanted
"Hmm...? Ah, a lost shipment, extra-planar threat... Sounds interesting, but I have so much to do... Ah well, there will be others."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads