City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethandrul

First Post
Droogle- WAKE UP! Somethin's happenin' let's go before all the killing is done!
Hasin pulls Droogle to his feet and stumbles toward the door.

LogicsFate

First Post
Ah, a party. I do believe that will cut our game short, Valan say picking up his lone ante. A little revelrywill be good for us. Feel free to continue the game if you want! and with that Valan takes his winning and joins in the fun.

Patlin

Explorer
orsal said:
He is just about to follow the librarian-wizard out the door when he sees another familiar face come in. "Well, by Grendath's beard, we were just talking about you, my good friend Tor! It seems you have many friends from different exploits gathering here. Quite the reunion we're having -- Tenebrynn is giving a big party. Let us join him."

"Really? Tenebrynn must be experiencing some good fortune. It would be a shame to miss such a celebration. I'll follow you to it."

TheOcho

First Post
LogicsFate said:
OoC:
Horde Game Standings!
Final count.

Horde I
Ash -1
Lokin -2
Valan +3

Horde II
Jinx +4
Maladar -10
Valan +6

Feel free to make the changes on you character sheet, or to check my math.

Thankyou all for enabling a luck clerics addiction. Care for mass horde?

Maladar winces as Valans takes both pots. Counting his remaining coins Maladar says, "Gentlemen I need to call it a night. With the loan I just gave out and my losses at dice have gotten me in a rather poor state." Bowing to everyone at the table Maladar finds a seat close by to watch the rest of the games.

Seeing Richard come bustling in with a grin running from ear to ear. He draws his new sword out and like a child with a new toy shows it to everyone. As he puts it away Maladar, looking at the sword in admiration says, "Richard my good man. I see you have put those coins to good use. I hope you get a chance to break that in very soon. I am sure a worthy opponent will present himself shortly".

[sblock=ooc]I didn't get an email that the post was updated and apparently the MA has started. I didn't want to read the new posts to spoil anything that happened earlier. So I am bowing out of the dice game to get ready for some action. If not then I should be back in the game once I read back over all the posts.[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Khairi looks around and watches the crowd follow the mage out of the RDI and mostly speaking to himself he mutters...Let me know if there will be a duel competition. Im not one for parties much, crossed swords is more my style. Then he starts reminiscing about his evening with Melinda....now there was a party to remember.

TheOcho

First Post
Maladar is rather surprised at the magical specticle that takes up the entire Inn. Wondering what kind of powerfull Wizard could conjure up such a sight. He listens to Tenebrynn speech and decides a party would be a great place to forget about his loss at dice. Not feeling comfortable leaving all of his gear upstairs he heads up to get his armor and weapons. Even though Joe and his bouncers keep the Inn running under a tight leash anyone could head up and rob everyone blind. He does leave his backpack but leaves it hidden from site and in such a way that if it is disturbed he would isntantly know. Heading back downstairs he nods to Joe and follows the stragglers out of the Inn to the festivities.

Heckler

First Post
"Hmmm, so where is everyone else wandering off to?," Babette wonders as she follows the trail of people out of the Inn.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Heckler said:
Rinya walks over to her travelling companion. "Richard, my boredom is getting the better of me. I'm going to go see what all this fuss is about." She'll then follow the party out the door.

Richard frowns at the sudden explosion of noise and color. "What's this all about again?" The noise seems to have drowned his question and even Rinya is intrigued enough to follow the capering wildness of the moving party. Turning to Rowan, Richard shrugs. "Guess I'll stow this," he gestures with his new blade, "and see what this is all about."
With that Richard heads upstairs and returns wearing just his soft leathers, a common dagger at his side the only visible armament makes the normally festooned warrior look out of place... and off he goes...

Erekose13

Explorer
Eternity returns from upstairs to find her companion Ironwolf already heading out the door. Spotting Nurlan before he leaves, she catches up to him. "Where is everyone off to?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads