City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

orsal

LEW Judge
Erekose13 said:
Eternity returns from upstairs to find her companion Ironwolf already heading out the door. Spotting Nurlan before he leaves, she catches up to him. "Where is everyone off to?"

"An old friend of mine, an elven wizard by the name of Tenebrynn, with whom Tor and I fought goblins and thieves in Monemvassia a little while ago, as returned to Orussus with newfound wealth. He is celebrating by inviting all to a grand party. Come with us -- I'm not sure where it is, but we can follow the crowd. That's him up in front."

LogicsFate

First Post
A small Katara (Cat-like humaniod for those not in the know.) Makes his way into the bar followed by a plodding dog. Hello all! I am Mearran and this lumber brute is Triton.

thegreyman

First Post
An extremely old man totters into the Red Dragon, leaning heavily on a staff. His robe appears expensive but out of date. Following close behind him is a small female kobold in ill-kept clothes. The man makes his way to the bar, and addresses one of the barmaids. "Joe, is that you, you old scoundrel? You've done some new things to the bar since I've last been in here." He smiles lopsidedly

Joe walks up behind the astonished barmaid and moves her out of the way. "Well Ridman it's been a long time since you've been here. Good to see you again. Who's your friend, and does she know the rules?"

"I'm Lily", the small kobold woman says. "I'm an apprentice mage, and looking to learn more about people."

"She's not an apprentice any longer, since I'm turning her loose! She's a full fledged mage now." The old man decrees. He adds in a loud whisper to Joe, "Some people didn't want to see this nice young halfling woman learn magic. Can you believe that?"

Joe raises an eyebrow at this statement that Lily is a halfling, since she's obviously not.

"Well Lily you be safe now, and remember that you're the equal of anyone in here. Goodbye Joe!" The old man strides off towards the exit and narrowly misses walking directly into the wall, before finding his way outside.

Lily stands awkwardly in front of the bar for a few seconds before darting off to a table in a dark corner.

Dungannon

First Post
Just as Devlin leaves, a half-elf enters the Inn before the door finishes closing. He nods to Joe, then addresses those who are left. "Hello, I am Lucien Rayes, hunter and adventurer."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimbus, back from the library where he and Almayce had spent most of the afternoon, arrives just in time to see Tenebrynn's fanfare. "Ah! Fantastic! I must meet the wizard who created such things!" He, with Almayce, follows the party procession, out of the inn.

LogicsFate

First Post
Mearan hangs out to the side, not much for parties. He orders a bowl of water and a Kumpraya juice, and looks around trying to figure out who staying and whos going?

Ah! Mearran says seeing what he was looking for. Hi Lucien, Hi Lily!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads