City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigB

First Post
The guards with Lookspring leave the RDI. None of the guards draw weapons or act in a threatening way. After a few minutes you meet up with another group of guards speaking with Phoenix and Rowan. They seem to have been gathered to go together.

ooc:we can post in the adventure thread again now.

Solange

First Post
A strawberry blonde woman in simple clothing and carrying a shepherds crook steps into the Inn.

"'ello, I'm Solange. My friends and I are lookin' for someone ta 'elp us with a map. Anaone here know the lay of the land 'round here 'n might be willin' ta 'elp?"

OOC: We need someone (1 person please) who has KN: Geography, KN: Local, or both. Tracking is a plus, but not needed. It's to help in an adventure. 1-3rd level could probably join in if you're nice enough :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A Tall young man follows the lady with the shepher's crook into the Inn a few minutes later. He walks up to her aned softly speaks to her...the words culminate into what seems to have been a question.

[sblock=what was said]
"vee haf time fur von drink, ja?"
[/sblock]
Without much of a pause he anounces himself, "I am pendrake, son of uther. I am of the zee nord lands," then walks over to the bar with a grin on his face "two dwarven ale bita yosef, mein herr."with joe shaking his head at the kid, he then takes the two ales to solange and hands one out to her to be taken.

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
Solange said:
"'ello, I'm Solange. My friends and I are lookin' for someone ta 'elp us with a map. Anaone here know the lay of the land 'round here 'n might be willin' ta 'elp?"

Hi Pendrake and Solange, I'm Mearran! Not what your looking for though. Says the small catfolk. I don't know the sorrounding areas and most others are at some party. The Katara motions to the empty bar.

Scott DeWar

"Vee are huntink...huntink goplins at zat...can you hunt?" Asks the tall human. it is quite apperent he has been hunting something...his outer clothing is quite torn, his chain mail beneath showing signs of needing some repair, and there is the blood. Some running along the cuts in his clothing and armor, other spotches of red not matching the damaged outer were.

if looking at his face, his hand seems to reach up to some rather peculiar red splotches that are not caused by blood, but seem to be a rash of some sort...a rash that he scratches rather frequently at that.

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
Mearran frowns. I'm no hunter, as attuned to nature as I may be. I wouldn't be much help... The Katara's tail twitches. Do you have a sample to smell. Triton here, motioning to his dog Might be able to track if... Nah.

LogicsFate

First Post
Having had time to think Mearran finishes what he was saying. If you had a goblin's item, or knew a goblin, then Triton here maybe able to track down your goblins... maybe.

OoC: Animal Compainion can track by scent and Mearran has Know(Nature) so I'm probly not what you need, and as I mentioned the inn is pretty dead right now.

Scott DeWar

]ooc[@#@!@$%^$@!#%^&&***^$@! (read as temper tantrum)]/ooc[

Pendrake nods in understanding "Vee neet to fint place und vee not to haf a goplin to smell. right solang?"

After a few minutes in the inn, Pendrake drinks the rest of the ale and turns to the Cat/man.

"Vee must to be on our vay. Thank you fur your time, mein herr". He then exits to the street (and back to the ic thread...)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads