City of Tomorrow OOC (DC/Blood of Heroes) {Game Started but accepting up to TWO others}

hero4hire

Explorer
3rd edition was the latest under the DC license. Mechanically there is very little difference rules wise. BoH has more powers and options. A character made with the 3rd edition rules should be 95 to 100% compatible.

EarlyBird

Explorer
That is the one. Silver Age Superman did have a 50 STR. It got knocked down to 25 after Crisis on Infinite Earths.
As for purchasing the rules; the most updated version is sold on Amazon. It is called "Blood of Heroes: Special Edition" and is about 20 to 25 bucks.

Thanks for the specifics I'll get a copy then and be ready when you are my friend.

With some searching, one might find a site that has the rules.

thanks jonathonhawke, but I am old and hate reading on this computer. I am one of those gamers that likes all his books laid out in a chaotic mess and a Trapper-Keeper full of notes. lol

hero4hire

Explorer
Doh, but I like powers and options. :)

I'll take a look, thanks!

...doop, no I won't, these links are all broken. Ah well.
I could probably make a list of the new powers and if they sounded like something you wanted during chargen I could then send details.

EarlyBird

Explorer
That is the one. Silver Age Superman did have a 50 STR. It got knocked down to 25 after Crisis on Infinite Earths.
As for purchasing the rules; the most updated version is sold on Amazon. It is called "Blood of Heroes: Special Edition" and is about 20 to 25 bucks.

I have the 1985 edition, with Supes at STR 50.

Sorry about the broken links, I should have checked them before posting.

Wish i could have found mine. *sad* I think I may have lent it out and never got it back.

hero4hire

Explorer
I have the 1985 edition, with Supes at STR 50.

Sorry about the broken links, I should have checked them before posting.
Still the same game. Some costs may have changed. I am not sure of the exact changes. I know 2e, 3e, BoH are all compatible. If you have and know 1e you have a really good grip of on the base mechanics though.

hero4hire

Explorer
NEW POWERS IN BoH
Alert
Chemical Attack
Color
Coma
Defensive Adaptation
Dimensional Anchor
Diminuation
Dismember
Drain Resistance