• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City Survivor - round 10! (Final Three)

Which city will be the next to go?

• Freeport

Votes: 92 29.1%
  • Greyhawk City

Votes: 114 36.1%
  • Sigil

Votes: 110 34.8%

• Poll closed .

Ambrus

Explorer
gweinel said:
Com'on... a couple of votes at greyhawk and sigil goes to the final!
Shame some of the people who voted for Freeport don't have the option of changing their votes. Wouldn't this poll make more sense if we were all just made to vote once for our favorite fantasy city? :\

sckeener

First Post
hope

I'm hoping that someone is planning an ebay style snipe...voting at the last minute...

in fact I am hoping two people vote against Greyhawk soon since it is beating Sigil by 1.

Ambrus said:
Shame some of the people who voted for Freeport don't have the option of changing their votes. Wouldn't this poll make more sense if we were all just made to vote once for our favorite fantasy city? :\
Yes it would! Although it would also defeat the purpose of it being "City Survivor" if it weren't structured like Survivor...

gweinel

Explorer
Ambrus said:

Thats very true... i voted Freeport before i saw that the match would be Greyhawk vs Sigil...

Btw its me or Freeport remained because there was more love/hate at WotC cities...

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
DIE G-YHAWK!! DIE!!

Because of you Vecna RUINED two of my favorite settings!! May the Bloodwar rend your world and reduce it to a smoldering field of toxic ash.

(Anti-Greyhawk Vote number 102)

occam

Adventurer
WOW, this is close. One ekes out a lead and the other comes right back. Go, Sigil! I mean, uh, Stay, Sigil!

Currently tied at 103.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads