• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Class Idol Round 7: Only Three Remain!

Choose the ONE 4E class that is BEST. This is a single choice public poll

• Poll closed .

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
Sorcerer and Warlord made it into the finals? Is this some kind of cruel joke?

I know Controllers weren't popular, but a Leader? The least fun of the Leaders to boot?

And out of all the Strikers, why did the Sorcerer survive over the likes of the Ranger, or Rogue, or even the dark horse Avenger? I knew the Warlock wasn't going to last, but I never expected that Warlock 2.0 would make it this far.

Byronic

First Post
Thief-acrobat split class?

Is that an option for people who want a class from a previous edition? Or the Acrobatic one from the Martial Power book?

FireLance

Legend
Sorcerer and Warlord made it into the finals? Is this some kind of cruel joke?

I know Controllers weren't popular, but a Leader? The least fun of the Leaders to boot?
Do not underestimate the power of commander's vote at will and lead the polls once per day. :p

EDIT: Anyway, the warlord-haters had their say in the Class Survivor thread. Now it's time for the warlord-lovers to stand invincible! :D

Last edited:

What are you talking about? The cleric didn't make the finals!

I am a bit surprised the warlord made it. I distinctly remember being told that we didn't want the warlord when it was introduced.

Thanlis

Explorer
And out of all the Strikers, why did the Sorcerer survive over the likes of the Ranger, or Rogue, or even the dark horse Avenger? I knew the Warlock wasn't going to last, but I never expected that Warlock 2.0 would make it this far.

Warlock 2.0? Sorcerers are beef. Once you start stacking up those damage bonuses, it gets ridiculous.

Remove ads