Classes and Races is Here!

Jraynack

Explorer
APGFL305Th.jpg

The long awaited guide is here.

Alea Publishing Group releases Classes and Races of Cthonia, a guide for making unique characters for the Feudal Lords Campaign Setting.

This 65 page book contains 3 new core classes, 2 new prestige classes, 97 feats, new rules, as well as the roles classes and races play in the Feudal Lords Setting.

Classes and Races of Cthonia is formally known as the Feudal Lords Playtest Guide and Player's Guide to Cthonia.

Why the change?
This is discussed further in our Design Diary at our website: www.aleapublishing.com.

Matthew_

First Post
Ah right. I must have misconstrued the meaning in your Design Diary. I hope that this product is doing well for you, the reviews seem very favourable.

Jraynack

Explorer
Matthew_ said:
Ah right. I must have misconstrued the meaning in your Design Diary. I hope that this product is doing well for you, the reviews seem very favourable.

It is doing okay - well enough considering we are one of the smaller publishers.

Sorry, for getting back to you this late (or updating the blog for that matter) - we are not dead but rather in 4th Edition limbo.

Expect more in the coming months.

Remove ads