• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Classic AD&D, Greyhawk 'style'

mattdouglas159

First Post
Players Wanted: Dungeons and Dragons. Richardson, Tx
No experience preferred.

We play classic 1st edition ad&d. Expect house rules. All of my players are socialized and well adjusted people. We are polite to one another and enjoy the game. Adventure is about danger and exploration, and this combined with your imagination, creativity, and problem solving skills is the foundation of Dungeons and Dragons.

Game nights are two mondays a month, 1900-2330. There is often beer, and there is always a potluck. An occasional guest player is encouraged and welcome, though regular players are expected to make a commitment to be there on time for every game, except for reasonable circumstances. This is a organized and civilized game, rather than a group of friends that slouch about and argue.
We are mostly older players, the DM is 31 and two players are over 50. The rest are recent college graduates or current university students.
Religion, politics, and lifestyle choices are taboo conversation topics. I -silently- disapprove of every view except my own, and I expect everyone to be similarly dignified. So far there have been no personality conflicts among players.

If you are interested, contact me and we can have lunch. Many are wary of the social dysfunction and disrespectful attitudes that have malignated in our hobby. We play a family friendly d&d game, and have the same fears you do. We loved this game as kids, and it had no small contribution to who we are today. For many of us this is our "Peter Pan' time. I would love to meet you, and find out if you are a good match for our group.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads