• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Clean 4E character sheet

Ander00

First Post
I've made a clean version of the character sheet we have seen. Mainly to use as a basis for my custom one later on, but perhaps it'll be of use to somebody in the meantime.

cheers

Attachments

• character sheet.rar
    261.5 KB · Views: 210
  • character sheet_pdf.rar
    193.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

Ander00

First Post
D'oh, that'll teach me to throw those things together quickly before a game session.

Thanks, fixed that typo as well as the one in "Character Name".

cheers

Asmor

First Post
Looks really nice, good job! Two questions:

1. What program did you use to design it? Just curious. It doesn't look like you just "airbrushed" the original scan we saw.

2. Any chance of getting it in pdf form? I'm kind of leery about printing image files, I never know if they're going to print the right size or take up 35 sheets. >_>

Tangential question: do you think this sheet is complete, or might there be a second page we didn't get? There's a lot of info on their previously released, though now defunct, 4th edition sheet (available at http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/4th_Edition_Char_Sheet.zip). ;)

Ander00

First Post
Asmor said:
1. What program did you use to design it? Just curious. It doesn't look like you just "airbrushed" the original scan we saw.
Indeed, it's been completely redone from scratch, in photoshop.
Asmor said:
2. Any chance of getting it in pdf form? I'm kind of leery about printing image files, I never know if they're going to print the right size or take up 35 sheets. >_>
Sure, I've added a pdf as a download option above.
Asmor said:
Tangential question: do you think this sheet is complete, or might there be a second page we didn't get?
My guess would be that this is an incomplete sheet, and perhaps a somewhat outdated one. The real sheets are going to "fit on one double sided page", according to Chris Perkins. As far as missing info is concerned, there's obviously no place for items, gold and the like on the current one, and they could or could not be expecing you to write down your powers on the missing half as well (personally, I wouldn't really bother with that, as I'll be using cards anyway).
Once I've had a look at a finished character sheet I'll probably try and make my own, unless I am wowed by the original.

cheers

Ander00

First Post
I guess I could've used inkscape, like for my last 3.5 character sheets. I'm not sure which would've been more hardcore ;).

cheers

Remove ads