Cleric Domains, Romantic Smugglers, Magical Masks, and Unusual Firearms For Your 5E Games!

EN5ider, the 5E Patreon, has had a pile of recent supplements! Some new clerical alignment domains (Community, Authority, and Conformity), an artistic community called Roak Creek, a clan of romantic smugglers, a bunch of magical Halloween masks which grant powers, and a range of unusual firearms!

EN5ider, the 5E Patreon, has had a pile of recent supplements! Some new clerical alignment domains (Community, Authority, and Conformity), an artistic community called Roak Creek, a clan of romantic smugglers, a bunch of magical Halloween masks which grant powers, and a range of unusual firearms!
en5ider.png

EN5ider has recently passed 175 issues - and remember, Patrons get access to all of them! You only pay for new articles - the back catalog is fully accessible by subscribers.

• #178. Spiritual Alignment: Lawful Cleric Domains. These new clerical domains - Community (LG), Authority (LN), and Conformity (LE) - allow a cleric to follow the philosophy and ethics of a specific alignment. Lawful philosophies emphasise order and tradition, with strict rites and scripture; however, they can be good, neutral, or evil, and each domain is different. By Walt Ciechanowski; illustrated by Victoria Oliveira.
  • #177. Anatomy of a Cult. Cults are well-established features of fantasy settings. This article from Jeff Gomez helps you to randomly generate its core tenet, commandments, central myth, dintisguishing mark, priests, and temple.
  • #176. Roak Creek. This artistic community is located in a secretive clearing. What no one knows is that Lord Childe made an enemy of the devious night hag, Auntie Mudwillow. He stole her heartstone, the black gem that allows her to become ethereal. While she eventually killed him, he never divulged where he hid her heartstone, and she has searched for it ever since. A location, including NPCs, areas, rumors, and plot hooks. By Shambralyn Baker, illustrated by Ellis Goodson.
  • #175. EN Obscurus: Clan Arrowheart. Located in an inconspicuous cove romantically illuminated on full moon nights, Clan Arrowheart runs an extensive smuggling operation... coupled with covert matchmaking services. When they aren't running illegal goods, they investigate romances, unite lonely hearts, and avenge wrongdoings in the name of love (and coin)! By Josh Gentry; illustrated by Kim Van Deun.
  • #174. Faces of Hallow's Eve. Magical Halloween masks that impart the wearer with incredible powers, by ENnie Award-winning designer Kiel Chenier. A ghastly, wailing white mask grants the wearer the ability to interact with ghosts on their level. A hag's mask grants you the hag's powers, but now that hag sees through your eyes...and slowly alters you into her perfect vessel. And a stitched together collection of human faces grants you the bloodlust of 'the slasher'...but at a terrible price. Illustrated by Kim Van Deun.
  • #173. Keep Your Powder Dry: Unusual Firearms II. This article introduces the barrel chain rifle, elephant gun, harmonica gun, and more, along with seven new weapon properties. By Walk Ciechanowski; illustrated by Sade.
  • #172. En Obscurus: Bloodkeeper's Barricade. Deep underground is the Barricade, the guild hall for the Bloodkeepers assassins' guild. The main chamber reeks of carrion from a wall doused in blood. Should the blood ever run dry, the archfiend sealed within would break free. To ensure this never happens, the assassins magically drain the blood from all their victims--binding it within a crystal orb--creating rumors of vampires and cultists wherever they strike.
  • #171. ZEITGEIST #1 (Part 3): Island at the Axis of the World. The ZEITGEIST adventure path continues! Can the party infiltrate Axis Island, and open the way for Risur's navy to take down the treasonous duchess?
[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

How easy is it to download the previous articles? Are they all in a folder, or would I need to download them all individually? Are they searchable in any way?

Sorry for the numerous questions, but I’m considering becoming a Patreon, but not sure how to make use of the treasure trove of articles already produced.

Given that there’s a couple of hundred articles and I’ve never been a subscriber previously, I’m wondering how easily I’d be able to look for something to use in my game without having to manually open up each article and skim through it.

Cheers!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
How easy is it to download the previous articles?

Very easy!

Are they all in a folder, or would I need to download them all individually?

Individually!

Are they searchable in any way?

They’re tagged by article types. Eg classes, races, spells, adventures, etc.

Sorry for the numerous questions, but I’m considering becoming a Patreon, but not sure how to make use of the treasure trove of articles already produced.

Given that there’s a couple of hundred articles and I’ve never been a subscriber previously, I’m wondering how easily I’d be able to look for something to use in my game without having to manually open up each article and skim through it.

Cheers!

Many articles is a feature, not a bug. :)

Very easy!

Individually!

They’re tagged by article types. Eg classes, races, spells, adventures, etc.

Many articles is a feature, not a bug. :)

Thanks Russ. And I wasn't suggesting that the number of articles was in any way a bug. In fact, the sheer number of articles is what is getting me to consider subscribing. The fact that they are tagged definitely makes it a lot easier to know which ones to look at first.

Erdric Dragin

Adventurer
I find it interesting 5E comes out with more variety of firearms than Pathfinder does, yet they have had the Gunslinger class for years now. Paizo needs to quit slipping.

ceiling90

First Post
I find it interesting 5E comes out with more variety of firearms than Pathfinder does, yet they have had the Gunslinger class for years now. Paizo needs to quit slipping.

I do want someone to make a non-paizo inspired Gunslinger though. Like something that embodies 5e's ethos a bit more. I can't describe what that entirely means, but I do want it to happen.

Tormyr

Hero
Have you seen Matt Mercer's gunslinger on DM's Guild (admittedly PF inspired) or the ZEITGEIST player's guide firearms rules on EN5ider?

Remove ads

Remove ads