• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cleric Needed! [Cleric Found!]

DrZombie

First Post
I've adjusted the domeins. He'll be a follower of Heironeous the Invincible, who'll give him some dying visions of how he should be fearless in battle and such, undoubtedly. Gods I love playing corny clichés. It gives me a satisfaction on a deep emotional level :lol:

industrygothica

Adventurer
DrZombie said:
I've adjusted the domeins. He'll be a follower of Heironeous the Invincible, who'll give him some dying visions of how he should be fearless in battle and such, undoubtedly. Gods I love playing corny clichés. It gives me a satisfaction on a deep emotional level :lol:

Well then, as long as we can keep you satisfied. ;)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Mista Collins said:
Cheesy clichés are always fun to play. Even though they are so cheesy.

Well, I'm sure there will be more to come.. enough to keep everyone satisfied. Remember, I haven't been doing this for years and years like most of the people around here, so what's trite and cheesy to some may be new and original to me, unfortunately.

-IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
DrZombie said:
don't worry. At tabletop last month i killed a character 'cause I didn't know you could use an action point to stabilise. Oooops.

heh.. I didn't know that either. Good thing I don't use action points in my games. ;)

Remove ads