• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Clever spam

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
If you have a list of usernames, if you PM to me, I can start weeding through them.

If you report a post by each as you see them, they won't build up on you like that.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
If you have a list of usernames, if you PM to me, I can start weeding through them.

If you report a post by each as you see them, they won't build up on you like that.
Reporting just one takes time, because the blogs lag for me for some reason. And then after each report the filter kicks in and tells me I need to wait a minute. Which seems to take way more than the minute it says.

At the current speed I'd have about two hours of reporting if I tried to do it.

PM sent.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
And then after each report the filter kicks in and tells me I need to wait a minute.

I don't spend a lot of time with the blogs, and when I do I'm not reporting things, I'm deleting them, so I have to admit, I don't know what filter you're talking about here.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I don't spend a lot of time with the blogs, and when I do I'm not reporting things, I'm deleting them, so I have to admit, I don't know what filter you're talking about here.
There's a message that comes up that says something to the effect of needing to wait a minute before being able to report someone else. Except it's not a minute for me, more like two. I guess it's to prevent someone spamming reports about legitimate users.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Ah, yes, that I know about. Just never heard it called a filter. Now what you're saying makes perfect sense.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Creating threads is not particularly different from creating other posts, so it isn't special

If you seem problematic posts, please don't post about them here and consider them "reported".

There's a little exclamation point in a triangle icon on the post. Click it, and that'll send a report to the mods to look at it.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
In Soviet Russia, spam reports YOU!

11629539_gal.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads