CLOSED Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings

Rhun

First Post
Yeah, not much for tricks at all...I can't wait until we get another level so Kael can pick up some better spells.

As it stands, it looks like we are going to have to go with our standard operating procedure: relying on brute force and luck!

hewligan

First Post
Let me know when you are ready to rock and roll (and roll). There are no locks on the doors, so you can barge in, etc. Just tell me order and actions, and then roll initiatives.

hewligan

First Post
OOC: Frostrune - sorry, missed your question. The doors are terrible. Heck, you there are gaps and all sorts around the bottom and top. If someone (only 1 character), wants to roll a spot check, you may be able to find a hole big enough to peek through, even though it may require lying flat or getting a lift. Good idea!

frostrune

First Post
OOC: I'll take the chance since my spot and listen are almost as good as Jovik.

SPOT 5, LISTEN 15 (doesn't help when you roll a 1... grrrr)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1603371/

IC: The large Shoanti quietly drops to the floor and tries to get a view of the room beyond through the rotting and ill-matched planks of the door. By his muffled cursing you expect he is having little success. Eventually he gives up and puts his ear to the crack trying to determine how many voices he can distinguish in the room beyond.

hewligan

First Post
There are a multitude of voices. You don't speak the lingo, but it sure as heck sounds like goblin. You cannot guess how many, but certainly a fair chunk of goblins lie behind that door. Some female, some male. You hear footsteps as well, and just general activity as the evil little critters go about their lives. Don't hang around too long guys, or they may stumble in on you ...

hewligan

First Post
There are a multitude of voices. You don't speak the lingo, but it sure as heck sounds like goblin. You cannot guess how many, but certainly a fair chunk of goblins lie behind that door. Some female, some male. You hear footsteps as well, and just general activity as the evil little critters go about their lives. Don't hang around too long guys, or they may stumble in on you ...

frostrune

First Post
Jokad stands and grimaces in frustration.

"I can't see anything and all the vicious runts sound the same. I'm sure there's a few on the other side, quite possibly a leader, but nothing's for sure."

"We need to make a move. The longer we hesitate the greater the chance of discovery."

"I'm ready to make a stand if you're with me?"

Rhun

First Post
"I'm in," says Danth, keeping his voice low as he grasps his holy symbol of Sarenae and prepares to ask for her blessing upon himself and his companions. "We have surprise on our side, so we should inflict as much damage on our foe as we can. Our route back to the bridge should still be clear"

If everyone is in, Danth will cast Bless and then nod to Jokad to lead the way.

Last edited:

Remove ads