• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CLOSED! Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Game (ToEE)

Rhun

First Post
The dwarf gives Coraine the evil eye, and snarls at the paladin. Still, he begins to speak, although he doesn't at all sound intimidated by the holy warrior's tactics. "Too many of us, fool. We are a veritable army, devot to our cause. We were merely returning from a..." the dwarf pauses as he thinks about the right words. "...recruitment meeting. We were quite surprised to find you in our tower."

Rhun

First Post
"You will all die, victims of the great and powerful elements!" shouts the dwarf suddenly, straining against his bonds.

Thanee

First Post
Dara

“Sooner or later,” Dara says calmly, as she kicks against the dwarf's head, gently enough not to hurt him, but firm enough to make him feel. “And right now it looks sooner for you and later for us!”

OOC: Intimidate +7

Scotley

Hero
Verdis will again add to another's efforts trying to look dangerous and flexing his arcane might.

OOC: [sblock]Aid another imtimidate +5[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
"We have many leaders. Supreme Commander Hedrack is the greatest of those," answers the dwarf. He narrows his eyes at Dara's questions as to what they are doing in this place. "This is our place. You are the ones who do not belong. You should leave before you meet your death. I can assure you, it will not be pleasant."

Scotley

Hero
Verdis

"You let us worry about our deaths and worry about your own. Tell me about your contacts in town. Who's involved with this cult of yours."

Rhun

First Post
"Ha, the whole of Nulb is ours. They fear us, and will happily provide aid and shelter to any who swear fealty to the Temple!"

Thanee

First Post
Dara

“I don't expect it to be pleasant. And unlike your kind, I do not relish the thought of causing harm to others, but what must be done, will be done. And who the ones are who belong, will be decided afterwards.”

Remove ads