• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CLOSED! Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Game (ToEE)

Rhun

First Post
"Your success came only from surprise. Our forces are now aware of you, that much is certain. And, they have great magical resources...they will come searching for me, and will find you and slaughter you all." The dwarf shrugs. "Or perhaps they will simply sacrifice you to the fury of the elements." The dwarf chuckles evilly as if the thought pleases him greatly.

Scotley

Hero
Verdis

"Oh they'll find you. I don't think you'll be much good to them when they do, but they'll find you. We have magical resources as well. What power do they have that I cannot match?"

Rhun

First Post
"Ha, your fledging powers are no match for the Temple!" The dwarf grins at you. "Fire, water, earth and air! You cannot compare to the majesty of the elements!"

Rhun

First Post
The dwarf chuckles madly. "But therein is the beauty of the mud...you think little of it, but it can choke you, suffocate you. You could sink in to it, never to be seen again. It can slide down a mountain, wiping entire towns away without a trace!"

Rhun

First Post
"And now we know you are here," laughs the dwarf. "You might have had some success with surprise on your hand. But Redhand escaped! She'll rouse the forces of the Temple against you. Where once you could have struck at the isolated factions, that is no longer possible! The whole of the Temple will rise up and smash you down with forces like you've never seen!" The dwarf continues to laugh.

Boddynock

First Post
"Such bravado! This temple is nothing more than a nest of bandits - and now that one of them has escaped to spread the word, the rest will be cowering in their beds, wetting themselves in fear."

Land Outcast

Explorer
He isn't even wearing his armor yet, attentive to teh bandit's words, but he is becoming bored by the stream of nonsense coming from the mud-speaker.
Ragnok is having his patience worn thinner each passing second...
He's been still and silent the whole interrogation...

Suddenly he comes in from the background, stating matter-o-factly with a grim expression
"I ain't 'ere tae lose my time with idle threats"
With this, Ragnok shoots a hard punch at the dwarf's stomach and waits...

While he waits, he picks up the bandit's waraxe and comments in a no-nonsense tone
"Now, would ye rather die than live? Mudfolk"
He refuses to call the creature a dwarf.

"If ye are quick tae answer ye might conserve yer right hand"
With this, Ragnok rises the axe one-handed over the bandit's bound hands, obviously needing a miracle to sever nothing more than the right hand.

[sblock=OOC] Ragnok will try to get mor precise information after the attempt to scare the bandit into speaking more (and seems quite disposed to sever the dwarf's hands).

Yes, it'd be possible to smooth-talk the bandit into revealing more with "naive" questions and shows of fear in response to his threats.
But Ragnok is not that kind of guy.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads