CN vs. N: Chaotic Neutral Victorious!

Gansk

Explorer
The arrow flies by the termite! (Rolled 9)

Round 5:

The termite charges to 60N5E and tries to put the feytouched out of her misery.

It misses wildly! (Rolled -2 + 2 for charge = 0)

ScyldSceafing

First Post
The feytouched is out of ideas. She drops her bow, picks up her dagger as a move action (taking the aoo) and, if she lives, slashes desperately at the chittering termite.

Gansk

Explorer
The AoO misses. (Rolled 4)

The feytouched almost stabs herself with the dagger! (Rolled natural 1)

Round 6:

The termite bites the feytouched (rolled 13), but fails to bring peaceful death. 1 point of damage. The feytouched is at 0 hp and is disabled.

ScyldSceafing

First Post
"For the fighters!" the feytouched screams, flailing about with the dagger despite her imminent demise. "For the confused! The addled!

"CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!"

With this, she launches a suicide attack on the termite, pushing herself beyond the brink of consciousness.

Gansk

Explorer
The feytouched's dying wish has been granted! (Rolled 16) 4 points of damage! The termite has 0 hp and is disabled.

Round 7:

The termite holds its action, staring blankly around the arena.

Next up for CN: an ekrat (Creature Catalog)

Komodo

First Post
A thin, grey-skinned creature, about a foot tall and clothed in a few uneven strips of brown cloth stiched haphazardly together, dashes into the arena (at position 45N0E). It's yellow eyes open wide as it stares wildly about. The thing's gaze finally sets upon the wounded termite, and it knows what to do. It raises the dagger in its hand above its bulbous head, and runs at the insect.

The ekrat is entering the arena, then moving to the termite and making an attack at +6 for 1d4-3 damage.

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
Neil Gaiman would be so proud.

Forgive my ignorance, but are there formal rules posted for this thing? I don't understand why no one has been hauling out Axiomatic Phrenic Vow of Poverty Hulking Hurler Tarrasques with Spell Immunity: Wish yet.

Gansk

Explorer
moritheil said:
Forgive my ignorance, but are there formal rules posted for this thing? I don't understand why no one has been hauling out Axiomatic Phrenic Vow of Poverty Hulking Hurler Tarrasques with Spell Immunity: Wish yet.

Try the thread entitled "Rules for the Battle of All Alignments".

P.S. You are forgiven!

Gansk

Explorer
The ekrat moves to 60N5E, entering the termite's square.

The termite misses the AoO! (Rolled 10) It falls to the ground, dying.

The ekrat has another action left in Round 7 before a new combatant enters the arena.

Komodo

First Post
The ekrat frantically plunges its knife into the termite's carapace, doing its best to make sure the termite is fully dead.

Remove ads