• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CN vs. N: Chaotic Neutral Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 789

The automaton sends out another wave of negative energy, killing Fang. It moves to 45N80E45Z.

The solid fog centered at 70N70E disappears.

Next in round 789 for Chaotic Neutral is a young adult chaos dragon (Draconomicon).

It has 14 ranks in Knowledge (local), and 18 ranks in the following: Diplomacy, Knowledge (dungeoneering, nature, religion), Listen, Search, Spot, and Use Magic Device.

It has the feats Alertness, Cleave, Improved Initiative, Improved Sunder, Power Attack, Weapon Focus (claw), and Wingover.

It knows nothing about its opponent other than what it has observed.

Last edited by a moderator:

PJSlavner

Explorer
He tried. At the beginning of my last post I had typed that he could not get the spell off because his Concentration check was 10. I do not know what happened to that sentence.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Kaos V flies into the arena to the north, curving slightly to end up at 85N65E20Z, heading southeast. She breathes a random line of energy at the automaton.

PJSlavner

Explorer
A line of fire scorches the automaton for 13 (rolled 24 Ref save) points of fire damage. Kaos V can breathe again in round 792. The automaton has 165 HP remaining.

Round 790

The automaton charges to 80N75E30Z and almost hits itself (natural 1).

The solid fog centered at 75N45E disappears.

Last edited:

Infiniti2000

First Post
PJSlavner said:
The solid fog centered at 70N70E disappears.
Again? ;)

OOC: Man, what is up with these crazy abilities? Area dispel at will or something? Sheesh. Is there no negative damage this time?

Kaos will bite for 5 points in power attack and continue flying to 10N55E20Z heading southwest. She provokes an AoO.

PJSlavner

Explorer
I fixed my previous post to have the correct solid fog disappear.

OOC: I will let you figure out how the solid fogs are disappearing. :lol: That is correct. No negative energy damage this time.

Kaos's teeth clang off the automaton's metallic body (rolled 31-5=26).
The automaton punches Kaos (rolled 50) for 23 points of damage.

Round 791

The automaton charges to 20N70E25Z and punches Kaos (rolled 37) for 26 points of damage. Kaos has 158 HP remaining.

The solid fog centered at 50N30E disappears.

Infiniti2000

First Post
"It must be a targeted dispel magic as a free action. That's insane."

Kaos V, starting to get worried, breathes random jet of energy behind her and flies to 45N20E and lands. She'll provoke an AoO, but hopefully the bad guy won't be able to charge.

PJSlavner

Explorer
I noticed that I failed to type in Kaos's Blind-fight feat.

Kaos breathes a jet of cold, which the automaton takes full force (rolled 22 Ref save) for 23 points of cold damage. It has 142 HP remaining. Kaos can breathe again in round 793.

The automaton punches Kaos as he flees for 26 points of damage. Kaos has 132 HP.

Round 792

The automaton flies over the fog to 55N25E25Z.

The fog disappears, leaving the Limbo Arena fog free, although there is still that igloo.

Remove ads