[CoC/Eberron]Valthirond Sleeps-Ex Oblivion, Eberron! IC

Mark Causey

Explorer
John Woo Eat Your Heart Out

Henry jumped off of the bridge and flipped around in mid-air. He waited for the opportune strike and let loose his arrow. It struck the tentacle with amazing accuracy and even pierced through enough to give the half-orc a handle to work with. However, Henry's glory is cut short as he misses the spot he was aiming to land on and crashes into some boxes with a crash and an Oompf!

{14 for Jump - 2 points of damage - Henry is prone.}

Mark Causey

Explorer
The tentacles seem to shrivel as a dvine shield erects itself. It attempts to pull some of itself back under the dark water when the half-orc loosens herself to the point of being able to escape.

Words of freedom on her lips, she is thrown backward to the other side of the causeway and smacks into the edge of the steps, making a crack and a thump as she lands.

"No!" the lady screams, hand reaching out toward the half-orc, having forgotten her immediate danger.

{OOC - Vecis, then Caide, then Henry, then Moranu, then I'll start back up again. Respond in any order, especially if you have questions or something to add.}

Ferrix

Explorer
Moranu watches on in idle fascination, would it really be worth it to interject? He looks to his cloaked companion. Shrugging he chants a pair of archaic words and points his finger, a thin greenish ray darting out to strike the tentacles reaching from the water causing it to wither and shrink back a bit.

OOC: Ray of Enfeeblement, Ranged Touch attack 14+1=15, -3 Strength Penalty

ferretguy

First Post
Groaning to himself as he prys the 2 inch piece of wood out of his thigh, the shifter thinks "well not quite what I wanted, but at least I've got some cover here..". Knocking some of the shattered remains of the crate out of his way, Henry shifts into a sitting position and gets another bolt ready to fire if needed.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Its tentacle bleeding otherworldy ooze and its strength diminished, the creature from the depths bled into the water, leaving oily lumps in the water.

Then the lumps began to float to the shore. One to the half-orc, five more to the side of Henry, Vecis and the others.

Remove ads