• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

College Football 2007-2008

fett527

First Post
Been poking my head in here a little bit more lately and started reminiscing about the CF threads of the past and noticed there was not one for this year (at least I didn't see one). So, even though I'm more active other places I'd like to keep talkin' the college football here.

Games start tonight!!

But...

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Ranger REG

Explorer
I'm gonna be rooting for my home team, despite the crappy schedule that won't allow one BCS team outside of the conference to challenge them ... cuz they scared. (Thank you, Mr. Herman Frazier!)

L

Lewis526

So... Who's going to go undefeated this year? Who's going to get snubbed by the BCS computers this year? How many more years will the best teams' fates be in the hands of computer programmers, rather than in their own?

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
LSU
GEAUX TIGERS!!!

I can't wait to play USC in the Championship game in New Orleans!

Well I hope were in the game. We even got a New Mike this year. :D

Sadly Mike V passed away. :( Very friendly playfull tiger, I always thought there was quite a bit of cub in him his whole life. I remember visiting him quite a bit, I was at LSU when we got him.

fett527

First Post
Ranger REG said:
I'm gonna be rooting for my home team, despite the crappy schedule that won't allow one BCS team outside of the conference to challenge them ... cuz they scared. (Thank you, Mr. Herman Frazier!)
May get a Heisman thrown Brennan's way though.

LightPhoenix

First Post
I don't follow football as much as I do basketball, so my hopes are relatively low - that Syracuse actually not completely suck this year. There's a lot of hype here, but I think a lot of it is unfounded. I'd like to see Syracuse win at least five.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Normally, I'd only follow basketball, but my alma mater has been bad the last couple years and then the coach (Skip Prosser) just died of a heart attack. :( So I'll have to see if WFU can pull off being the most unlikely BCS bowl team for a second year in a row. :cool:

Dimwhit

Explorer
Ranger REG said:

You know, Ranger...my dream is that Boise and Hawaii go into their showdown at the end of the season with both teams undefeated. That would be sweet.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads