The Greatest Console Games of All Time! (Atari 2600 Edition)

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
Why choose the best when you can play almost all of them, the local Costco in Oregon has these...

My Arcade Atari Gamestation Pro

1697953301480.png

200 games waiting to be plugged into your TV or Monitor...

LINK To Manufacturer's Website: Atari Gamestation Pro

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Why choose the best when you can play almost all of them, the local Costco in Oregon has these...

My Arcade Atari Gamestation Pro

View attachment 314014

200 games waiting to be plugged into your TV or Monitor...

LINK To Manufacturer's Website: Atari Gamestation Pro
Cool! But they only mention a few games by name, and I have to say I’m not going to buy something like this without seeing a complete list of games first.

Fortunately…

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
Cool! But they only mention a few games by name, and I have to say I’m not going to buy something like this without seeing a complete list of games first.

Fortunately…
Complete list here… Official Game List for My Arcade Atari Gamestation Pro - Armchair Arcade

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Donkey Kong - greatest game of the era!
Bomberman - dropping traps while exploring mazes inspired my mad gnome alchemist!
Dig Dug - I still go back and play this from time to time
Joust - jousting on winged ostritches was so fun
Pitfall - was a great start for what becomes standard in 3D
Star Wars 1982 - stop the At-Ats!
Combat - stalking Tanks is still fun
Pole Position - probably why I'm useless at racing games
Ms Pac Man was fun too - and the first female protagonist in games!
Pong - yeah the granddaddy of all sports games

Last edited:

Mad_Jack

Legend
We had an intellivision as well, and we looked down upon you inferior graphics and controller using Ataris 😂

My favorite intellivision games were triple threat, dark stalker, football, and a naval battle game I’m misremembering.

I have a fairly good-condition copy of the D&D game, complete with instructions and controller inserts, picked it up on EvilBuy a couple years ago - I've been collecting old D&D merch, so I have copies of most of the console and pc games even though I have nothing to play them on.

James Gasik

We don't talk about Pun-Pun
Supporter
I have a fairly good-condition copy of the D&D game, complete with instructions and controller inserts, picked it up on EvilBuy a couple years ago - I've been collecting old D&D merch, so I have copies of most of the console and pc games even though I have nothing to play them on.
I seem to recall there was a second D&D game for the Intellivision, though I never got to play it. Treasure of Tarmin, I believe.

Remove ads