• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Colorado Springs CO, D&D 5th and/or Star Wars looking for more players

kreat

Explorer
Hello all,

My weekend group that has been playing 5th edition is looking for some replacement players. We have lost a couple of our regular players and are looking for more. We have been playing through Hoard of the Dragon Queen - we are about half way through. Because we have lost so many players and had some schedule disruptions we are looking into if we want to continue that or change gears so this is a great time to join.

A couple of us played a one-shot of FFs Edge of the Empire and there was some interest in playing that as well.

We are probably going to be playing Saturday or Sunday afternoon's for the immediate future.

More specifically I live on the west side of town near Powers and Constitution. We are a fairly casual group without any group drama.

If you are interested in joining our merry band drop me a message!

Chris

kreat

Explorer
Just an update - planning on meeting this Sunday (February 22nd) to discuss where to go next. We may switch to Star Wars - may continue 5th, or start a new 5th campaign. If interested drop me a note. I'd love another player - maybe 2 to fill out the group at this point.

Remove ads