• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Combat cards for Shadowfell Keep bad guys

captainstewart

Explorer
Major update to monster cards. Corrected several errors, made alternate versions of a couple kobolds for the Irontooth encounter (most of these are minor differences as noted in the book), edited several cards to make the text less lengthy and/or improve asthetics, and calculated ability score rolls for all monsters. Also added in cards for the encounter in area #18 that I missed. This set should now have cards for every encounter.

I will update the MSE files shortly. Could someone please confirm that downloading the set files works properly? I'm wondering if I need to put them in ZIP archives. Thanks.

SamuraiJackJr

First Post
Major update to monster cards. Corrected several errors, made alternate versions of a couple kobolds for the Irontooth encounter (most of these are minor differences as noted in the book), edited several cards to make the text less lengthy and/or improve asthetics, and calculated ability score rolls for all monsters. Also added in cards for the encounter in area #18 that I missed. This set should now have cards for every encounter.

I will update the MSE files shortly. Could someone please confirm that downloading the set files works properly? I'm wondering if I need to put them in ZIP archives. Thanks.

I don't think the monster set is working properly - it cannot seem to open the file! Thanks for all of your work on this.

Hey these are great, I print them out in B&W on a page for each encounter, can scrawl all over them and chuck it out once the fight is over.

Just one thing it seems like you missed the deathjump spider (but I can photocopy that onto my sheet) and all the guys from Area 18. Any chance of an update? Thanks either way, you've made my life a lot easier

Are you going to do H2?

Cheers

M1.9P

Natural 20

First Post
for the benefit of M1.9P, I was having problems as well, but I tried "right click, save as" to a folder on my desktop rather that try to open it outright. It is an 11 MB file.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads