• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Combat cheat sheets

BeauNiddle

First Post
Does anybody have any good links to combat cheat sheets - 2 or 3 pages of the common combat maneauvours / actions so beginners can quickly check the rules, see if they provoke AoOs?

I had a set posted years ago by umm ... something like Angrimanu, soz I'm really bad with names.

I'd like upto date ones for 3.5 if anybody has any good ones. A friend of mine is starting DMing and he doesn't want to have to keep flicking through the DMG / PHB during the game.

Thanks

Sorry if this in the wrong place but it seem the best.

Droogie

Explorer
Try mine. They're based on the sheets created by the EN member who's name escapes me as well. Thanks to him, regardless.

Attachments

• combat1.31.doc
    136 KB · Views: 223

Angerland

First Post
IIRC the entire inside of the DM screen is covered with just such information, ok so you have to pay for it but....yeah I guess I would rather get them for free too.

BeauNiddle

First Post
Wonko the Sane said:
I think these are the ones you're looking for (2nd post - look for the cuddly green jedi master pic).

Many thanks for that. And it even appears I was quite close on the name - how's that for memory after 2 or more years :)

And many thanks to everybody else who offered suggestions as well.

Chairman7w

First Post
YES!!! This thing is awesome! Man - this is a VERY useful tool. As a DM I am re-working this to fit on both sides of an 8-1/2" x 11" and laminating one for each player in my group. Thanks to all!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads