• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Comments Please - Shaman Build

Mistah J

First Post
Raven Crowking said:
Are you joking? :p (Pun intended, "Pudding".)

I'm glad to hear that you found it interesting enough to cannibalize. Some of the stuff was taken from Monte Cook's Greenbond (Spirit's Gift, Speak With Spirits, Spiritform) or the OA shaman (Spirits' Favour).

I'd be interested to know what changes your cannibalization entails! :D

RC

Do I look like the kind of person who would joke? :lol:

Seriously though, one of my players has a character who is slowly becoming very "Shaman-esque" and this looks like a great package to start with.

I'll let you know

Thia Halmades

First Post
So if I've got the Joker... and Harle Quinn... that makes me Batman.

I'm strangely comfortable with it. Anyway. I'm still spinning my own variation on this but it doesn't fit with what RC is doing, and I need to make with the refining before I'm totally comfortable with it. My idea is to have the Shaman channel spirits as necessary, making each 'spell' favored with a Spirit in general, or granted from a particular spirit.

Problem is, I haven't worked out all the details yet, although I posted a rough draft some time ago when this conversation came up before. But RC's build is excellent, and I really groove on it.

Remove ads