• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Common item database updated w/Emporium commons

captainspud

First Post
Just dropping a quick note that I've added all the commons from Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium to my database. I twiddled my thumbs for about six months waiting for SOMETHING to add, but they finally threw me a bone. :)

Common Item Database

If anyone's curious (as I was leading up to its release) about how many new common items we get with the new book, here's the loadout:

• Armors: 3
  • Weapons: 3
  • Implements -
    • Holy Symbol: 1
    • Ki Focus: 1
    • Orb: 1
    • Rod: 1
    • Tome: 2
    • Totem: 1
    • Wand: 2
  • Arms: 3
  • Hands: 2
  • Head: 3
  • Neck: 4
  • Ring: 1
  • Waist: 5
  • Wondrous Items: 14
  • Potions: 9
  • Other Consumables: 3
  • Alchemical Items: 20
That's a grand total of 88 new commons, with 42 "equippable" items, and 32 consumable items of various sorts. The game as a whole has about 170 common items in total, so this book roughly doubled the selection.

So, yeah. This is less about advertising the tool than it is me just having a joygasm at finally having something to update it with. I just... really like databasing things. :D

Have there been any commons released in DDI in the last few months that I missed? I think the last one I input was Dragon 398...

Last edited:

Remove ads