Community Question

Bari

First Post
Well maybe not Flashcat... feh, for how I know about PC stuff. Where you type what your char does/says? Above it is the "options" button, right? There you can turn them on and off.

James V

First Post
food tends to make my character ghost...espcially during lunch and dinner times....aswell as alcohol....I blame Ariel though, Bundy got me addicted...

Mystearia

First Post
this seem like a good place to stick this comment, i have camped myself many times and it doesnt bother me when others do it but what about the awful lag recently?
once i was sitting there waiting for someone to show up and when they did i typed something and it took nearly 5 minutes for it to appear on the screen and the person was gone before it posted in the chat. does anyone else have this problem?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
James V said:
food tends to make my character ghost...espcially during lunch and dinner times....aswell as alcohol....I blame Ariel though, Bundy got me addicted...

It wasn't me, I didn't do it and you cant blame me!

Nor is it my fault, that Bundy, is by far, the most glorious thing in the whole world...

But I have sounds now, this is definately a bonus.

BRANDIA

First Post
yes me too!! The lag thing is sending me insane.Its worse than putting in a last minute bid on ebay and hoping to god it gets through before the auction ends !! I'm like jumping up and down and screaming at the screen..and then up comes your post and a dozen others in between from other people that totaly makes what you just wrote into nonsence. aghhhhhhh!

DenMac

Explorer
Brandia... I'm with you on this one.. The lag is a pain in the back side -_- And as for the jumpin' up and down screaming at the screen.. Just remember to breathe :p

Remember folks! Red Dot, top right! -Snickers- And I'm definately testing these sounds when I get around to replacing my speakers. (( Speakers, outside, party and rain... Never the best mix.. ))

Remove ads