• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Community Supporter Account...

Hi-

I have been wanting a CSA for a while now, but I only just got the money to do so. I can't seem to figure out how to get one.

I want to be able to search!!!

Help!!!

Thanks,
Legolasgimli24

Nyaricus

First Post
Hey LG :)

Usually, you'd have to go to the bar at the top of any ENW page which says 'Support the Site' and click on Community Supporter Accounts' and order one from there. If you don't have a PayPal account now, you're going to need one to get this. Generally, if you have a credit card (not debit card mind you, at least in Canada, since we're odd), this will be quick and easy to pull off :)

However, since that isn't working right now (the site has a lot of bugs lately...) you have to send Morrus (the admin here) money via PayPal (it's under the options on that site). So long as you put your user name in the field, you should be good to go. It's 20 bucks USD for a year, as I recall.

I think that so long as you have a PayPal account, you should be pretty much good to go. I'll see if I can't find Morrus' email addy here...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads