• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Community Supporter problem

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Morrus said:
I have all the PayPal receipts, and I'll need to go through them all and apply the CS accounts manually, one at a time. This may take a while!
Yeah, I was afraid you were going to have to do that. I was hoping there might be another way. Thanks for letting us know. :)

Arcadio

First Post
Morrus said:
Guys, no need to list yourselves here. I have all the PayPal receipts. As I said, anyone who signed up for or renewed between now and Dec 29th '05 will be reapplied manually, with the bonus of additional time amounting to the difference between today and when the date I manually reapply the account.

In other words, it's in hand, no need to worry, but please understand it's gonna take some time!

I bought an account on Dec 13th '05, but had the Community Supporter problem that others seemed to have, and it didn't end up getting activated until sometime in January. And I my Community Supporter Account isn't working now. So, since I'm not in the group that you said you'd be looking at, I just thought I'd give you some more work to do. :)

No hurry, of course.

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
I believe I signed up before December but I don't appear to show up as a community supporter now. Or to be more precise, I can no longer find the search function, which may have just been turned off...

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kid Charlemagne said:
I believe I signed up before December but I don't appear to show up as a community supporter now. Or to be more precise, I can no longer find the search function, which may have just been turned off...
Search isn't working regardless... do your other CS features work?

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Jdvn1 said:
Search isn't working regardless... do your other CS features work?

Is search not working - or not even available to choose? It seems like I have all the other features - though to be honest search is about all I use - my custom handle is there, etc. But I thought the "buy a community supporter" thing at the top of the forums went away after you did buy one. And its still there.

Oh, I also can't click on the "threads started by" me link in my profile.

Terwox

First Post
Hey I got a community supporter account just recently and... just wanted to say thanks for the extra time for the reactivation date. Just a week or two for me, but still that's nice.

Firavel

First Post
I bought mine on 27-12-2005 and I can't access the search. Can you look into that after you checked the ones between 29-12 and now.

Thanks

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads